Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Floundering President or a Great Leader
He is a Floundering Ineffective President 108 83.08%
He is a Great and Effective Leader 22 16.92%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 03:07 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Do you consider Obama a "Floundering and Ineffective" President ?
Only to your typical hateful right wing fruit loops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 03:10 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
If he didn't have a D after his name, the left would be calling him every name in the book, like they did to Bush.
And if he had an R after his name, the right would be doing what they do best...licking boots.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:17 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,549 times
He will get immigration reform and oh boy how good that will be for Americans And then he will be lame after that except foreign policy where him and Cheney will be in agreement on his every move.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:23 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Did you read the article ? Very well written by a Brit.

Floundering is a very good word to describe the current status of the President.
Don't you think GWB was about at the same spot in his Presidency ?

At this point in time, Obama IS very Ineffective.
It's why he and Joe Biden have very little face time in front of the cameras.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:24 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,405,709 times
Quote:
This is an insult to flounders.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:25 PM

52,681 posts, read 47,932,189 times
Quote:
He'd much rather be out with his golf clubs on the back nine right now.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:37 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Threads like this are why I'm going to take a bit of a CD break this summer. There aren't any real issues debated anymore--just lots of "I hate Obama and he's the anti-Christ because he breathes" threads, rants about "scandals" that turn out to be complete fantasy, and yet another thread beating up on gay people or women. I'll check in from time to time, but this is getting to be just....boring.
You don't like stuff like this?

Quote:
Originally posted by NCN
As much as I wish he were ineffective, I don't think he is. If he were ineffective that would be a good thing. I see him as a hateful racist person that hates white American citizens and wants to control everything here. Communist dictator would be my best description of him.

There was no appropriate choice for me to check.
You gotta luv the crazy sometimes. It provides comic relief.

Old 06-20-2013, 04:10 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,559,257 times
Geez! What a surprise! Conservative City Data thinks Obama is a "floundering" Prez! The last place I would ever ask for a "objective" poll regarding Obama is on this forum!

Old 06-20-2013, 05:25 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,397,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
If he didn't have a D after his name, the left would be calling him every name in the book, like they did to Bush.

Well it's been very well documented that on the lwnj websites they have called people such as Michael Steele, Coiln Powell and Condaleeza Rice names like oreo cookie, uncle tom, and house ******. Michelle Malkin has also been called all manner of asian racial slurs by the lwnjs for having committed the unpardonable crime of being conservative while a minorty and a woman.

Old 06-20-2013, 05:31 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,397,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post

As someone already pointed out to you the author of the article was a Briton and the meager crowd that bothered showing up was in Germany.

Scandal after scandal after scandal. There's no way in hell the Democrats are going to make enough gains (if they make any at all which is looking doubtful) in the midterm elections to help Obama. This is as good as it's going to get in his second term and it ain't looking very good. He is the epitome of a lame duck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies