Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2013, 05:39 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Would you mind quoting the employee for me?
I never spoke with the guy.

Quote:
( i imagine this is another case where I will never see the quote I ask for)
Is this another case of a self-reliant right winger not taking responsibility for informing himself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 06:15 AM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Is this another case of a self-reliant right winger not taking responsibility for informing himself?
One can not inform themselves of what is not there. I've looked and looked for the quote where Issa blamed the White House but can never seem to find it but yet, the claim keeps on popping up.

It's up to those making the claim to support it at that. So we will go with the fact that there is no supporting evidence to Cummings claim.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:24 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,454,180 times
Quote:
One can not inform themselves of what is not there. I've looked and looked for the quote where Issa blamed the White House but can never seem to find it but yet, the claim keeps on popping up.

It's up to those making the claim to support it at that. So we will go with the fact that there is no supporting evidence to Cummings claim.
WATCH: Darrell Issa spars with CNN's Candy Crowley over the IRS scandal - The Week

Quote:
"As late as last week the administration's still trying to say there's a few rogue agents in Cincinnati when in fact the indication is they were directly being ordered from Washington," Issa told Candy Crowley on CNN's "State of the Union."
I agree demanding information is the right thing to do. Here it is where he stated it on air on national TV.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:24 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,522,995 times
Is there any more pathetic creature than an Obamabot?

Old 06-22-2013, 06:31 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,426,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Is there any more pathetic creature than an Obamabot?
The Obama hater is far more pitiful. But it's a self-inflicted malady.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Or you could read post #123 and click on the link provided there. It's old news, though. It's been on the news for more than a week, repeatedly. Issa was fool enough to spew it in front of cmaeras.

Quote:
Maintain your ignorance if that's your desire. It's up to those asking questions to seek (or blissfully ignore) the answers.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:55 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,992,474 times
Quote:
But you dont telling us what he did, where you there?
Quote:
Actually that would be taking responsibility for what he did on behalf of the IRS.. Dont know the difference between an individual, and the IRS? Thats sad..

Old 06-22-2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
But you dont telling us what he did, where you there?
Wha...

huh?

Quote:
Actually that would be taking responsibility for what he did on behalf of the IRS.. Dont know the difference between an individual, and the IRS? Thats sad..
You're a silly boy.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:14 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,992,474 times
Quote:
Wha...

huh?

You're a silly boy.
You said the stupid crap, dont blame me.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You said the stupid crap, dont blame me.
Stupid crap, you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest
Dont know the difference between an individual, and the IRS? Thats sad..

Silly, silly boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies