Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever said the N-Word in your lifetime?
Yes 51 68.92%
No 23 31.08%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 11:53 PM

90 posts, read 72,666 times

Advertisements

I'm white, young, liberal, and I grew up in the PC Generation. I use the word all the time anyway. In public and in private.

My opinion, there are black people and there are N-words. Different species almost..

No apologies.

You can call me what you want, I don't care enough to argue about it to be honest. I really don't.

I voted for Obama. Twice. I'd do it a third time if I could assuming the GOP doesn't do an about-face, truth be told.

I don't consider myself a racist. I think a racist is someone who judges a man before he meets them. I never do that, never in my life.

But truth be told? Look at the world...en masse, black men are lower iq, work less hard, and commit more crimes than all other races. Those are quantifiable facts. This is true in France. It's true in the US. It's true in Australia. It's true in Africa.

The only possible argument against this point of view (a laughable one in my opinion) is that the police of the world are unfairly targeting the black man. Hah, come on...

Alas, I'll never judge a person by their skin color. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Some of the hardest, realest, most honest men I've met in my life are black.

Speaking in terms of numbers, however????? The numbers don't lie.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
N1gga please, you are considered sexist.
LOL. well played.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:06 AM

131 posts, read 208,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesiss View Post
I'm white, young, liberal, and I grew up in the PC Generation. I use the word all the time anyway. In public and in private.

My opinion, there are black people and there are N-words. Different species almost..

No apologies.

You can call me what you want, I don't care enough to argue about it to be honest. I really don't.

I voted for Obama. Twice. I'd do it a third time if I could assuming the GOP doesn't do an about-face, truth be told.

I don't consider myself a racist. I think a racist is someone who judges a man before he meets them. I never do that, never in my life.

But truth be told? Look at the world...en masse, black men are lower iq, work less hard, and commit more crimes than all other races. Those are quantifiable facts. This is true in France. It's true in the US. It's true in Australia. It's true in Africa.

The only possible argument against this point of view (a laughable one in my opinion) is that the police of the world are unfairly targeting the black man. Hah, come on...

Alas, I'll never judge a person by their skin color. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Some of the hardest, realest, most honest men I've met in my life are black.

I'll ask this one question, do you know what the word 'en masse' means? The use of that word directly contradicts what you're saying about:

there are black people and there are N-words. Different species almost..

You're lumping together two different 'species' and determining that they all have lower IQ's, higher crime rates, and whatever else just after you saying they're different. Maybe a in depth income chart that also features education, crime rates, and whatever else of African-Americans in comparison to White Males should be created. This would determine if the more educated African-African male meets the same specifics of the White-American male.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:07 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,452,665 times
The hipster racists are a bold new breed unto themselves....and much more dangerous than the old fashioned redneck.

Quote:

No apologies.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Intellektuelle View Post
I'll ask this one question, do you know what the word 'en masse' means?
Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Intellektuelle View Post
The use of that word directly contradicts what you're saying about:

there are black people and there are N-words. Different species almost..
You're lumping together two different 'species' and determining that they all have lower IQ's, higher crime rates, and whatever else just after you saying they're different. Maybe a in depth income chart that also features education, crime rates, and whatever else of African-Americans in comparison to White Males. This would determine if the more educated African-African male meets the same specifics of the White-American male.[/quote]
I wasn't literally referring to humans with behavior/cultural problems as members of a different species, it was a figure of speech.

i'll post crime stats around the world if people really don't believe that folks with black skin commit (or at least, are arrested for) violent crime on a scale that tramples all other races.

Again, one can argue this is a racist conspiracy. Many powerful people make that very argument.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:13 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,190,626 times
Quote:
Yep.

You're lumping together two different 'species' and determining that they all have lower IQ's, higher crime rates, and whatever else just after you saying they're different. Maybe a in depth income chart that also features education, crime rates, and whatever else of African-Americans in comparison to White Males. This would determine if the more educated African-African male meets the same specifics of the White-American male
I wasn't literally referring to humans with behavior/cultural problems as members of a different species, it was a figure of speech.

i'll post crime stats around the world if people really don't believe that folks with black skin commit (or at least, are arrested for) violent crime on a scale that tramples all other races.

Again, one can argue this is a racist conspiracy. Many powerful people make that very argument.
You are arguing that Black people are inferior, while simultaneously arguing that you are not racist.

How stupid is that??

Old 06-22-2013, 12:33 AM

16,226 posts, read 27,294,388 times
Did not get an answer yet, so I'll reiterate....

To the people who insist on using this word, I am curious - do you let the n-words fly in the presence of African Americans, or do you reserve this behavior when you are only among your like-minded peers? I'd like to know in which social settings you use the word.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:33 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,744,688 times
I do not and this was even before I dated a black/African-American girl. It is just plain disrespectful.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:37 AM

131 posts, read 208,710 times
I think it's about time for this thread to be closed.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:37 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,452,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I actually prefer the old school rednecks, more honest.

The new breed of racists are slicker, though just as dumb.
Very true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies