Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 01:25 PM

370 posts, read 247,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Kindly show me a post where I suggest anyone allow themselves to be beaten.
Was GZ killed by 1 punch? was he seriously injured in any way? Were any of his injuries life threatening?
NO
But he has lied and lied repeatedly.
The point is GZ initiated the contact, he initiated the events, and he went after a person who up until the confrontation for all anyone knows was minding his own business.
You can claim you wouldn't have been bothered by someone following you at night. We both know that no one would be ok with that.
Was GZ afraid? No doubt he was. He is a wanna be and a wuss. Wusses are always afraid.

around and around we go...if skittles hadn't attacked zimmerman...wuss or not...skittles would still be alive.

Once you put your hands on another person, you're rolling the dice. skittles rolled a 3.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:25 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Not sure that has anything to do with the price of tea in china.. It's irrelevent... What is relevent are the photos of the injuries sustained at the time and the documentation of them
Those photos show the extent of the damage that he did NOT have as he claimed.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:26 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Most say that GZ should have stayed in his car and followed his training. None and I repeat none of this would have happened had GZ done just that.
It wouldn't have happened if the racist didn't attack the creepy ass cracker either.

2,185 posts, read 1,382,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
The witness, Good, pretty much settled who was on top and who was getting punched.
The witness said that Zimmerman was on top.

Edit : The hispanic lady said Zimmerman was on top. The white man said it was Martin.

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Quote:
Most say that GZ should have stayed in his car and followed his training. None and I repeat none of this would have happened had GZ done just that.
Nor would any of it have happened had Martin gone on to his apartment and gone in..

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
He visited his own doctor the next day according to the ABC article.
That is correct but saw the PA. He/she didn't check his nose but referred him to someone else.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:27 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,515 times
Quote:
That is assuming TM had that training or skill. That said where is the blood stains from GZ bleeding nose?
I have done martial arts since I am 18 years old. 32 years of training. I can think of no technique that would prevent getting blood on your clothing.
Further more the elbow is devastating. Maybe 5 times more powerful than a punch and equally more damaging. GZ has very little damage.
If forearms were used TM would have still had blood on his shirt sleeves.
The evidence does not support the prolonged beat down that GZ claims he endured.
The eye witness that testified today gave testimony that would definitely not indicate the use of elbow or forearms. He couldn't even testify to punching or head slamming. It's "possible" that Martin had damaged Zimmerman's nose by covering it with his hand.

I don;t see how it's even remotely possible not to have blood or some other source of Zimmerman's DNA on Martin's person or clothing. Perhaps the ME will be asked about this.

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Mr. Zimmerman should move to Texas. If this event had happened in Texas, it never would have even gone to court.
He would be carried through the streets of a parade.

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Here we go again.
How much damage did GZ sustain? He claims 25+ blows to the head and face.
Having been in a few fist fights I will say 25+ blows TM will have some blood on him and have more than a 1/4 x 1/8 inch abrasion.
Like one serious ass concussion. Thinking back on "back in the day" and having watched a whole bunch of YouTube fights, these young boys today ain't punch'in to score points, they are out to take folks' heads off. If Trayvon just cold **** ole Georgie much connect 25 times George wouldn't have remembered that he even had a gun.

And another thing that I would love to know is how a man pins you to the ground and then has the ability to punch you that many times while still keeping you pinned to the ground. Trayvon wasn't some MMA fighter, wasn't no martial artist, if Zim was so bereft of the manly skills he should have not only stayed in his truck, he should stay inside and lock himself in his bedroom.

PSS, this has nothing to do with Zimmerman's perception of being in a life or death struggle but rather would find it to have been "reasonable" perception.

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Maybe he didn't feel that he had a choice, other than to defend himself. If you thought someone was going to kill you, would you fight for your life? I understand believing GZ (somewhat), but I still find your lack of compassion disgusting. You have made some very hateful comments throughout this thing, all the while overlooking George Zimmerman's lies and past history. He should have stayed in the car.
It certainly seems useless to try to talk compassion to some folks. They will NEVER understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies