Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 11:40 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,951,368 times

Advertisements

A real man?? LOL. Pit bulls kill children. Go tell their "real man" father what you think hero.

Your description of yourself explains your ludicrous post too. Good work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2013, 11:42 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,535,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
We are at the top of the food chain. The mutts aren't. You folk think they are equal for some reason. If you really feel that way then go live in the cage with em and wait for your owner to come feed you.
They are a reflection of you, they mirror you. You raise them, so their behavior is entirely your responsibility, as if they were your child. If you are a fearful, insecure, unstable person, than your dog will reflect that attitude. It's kind of like, you are what you eat. Your dog reflects who you are, in a big way.

Dogs need stability, love, time, attention, routine, security, play, structure - this society doesn't have much of that to offer humans or animals in our care. It's not the dogs fault that humans are so messed up.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:48 PM

They are not your children. They are not humans. You think if you raise a baby tiger all will be well? Or a gorilla? Why don't folks have pet gorilla's? They need love, time and attention too right? If humans are so messed up as you say then stop having pets that have the ability to kill our children. Like I said previously every article about a pit bull attacking somebody has the same line, "it was the nicest dog I've ever seen" bla bla bla. Animal instincts are at play with these and all other animals. They do what nature has ingrained in them to do. Maybe in a couple hundred years all will be well with the pit's. How many dead children will they leave in their wake though? I guess many don't care.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:09 AM

15,484 posts, read 10,416,950 times
Nasty dogs:

17 Barks: The problem with pit bulls, part 2

Old 06-28-2013, 12:12 AM

2,171 posts, read 1,450,193 times
i hate pitbulls and that video literally made me want to cut myself but with most of these dogs they have owners who aren't aware what they are capable of.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:24 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,445,402 times
Quote:
They are not your children. They are not humans. You think if you raise a baby tiger all will be well? Or a gorilla? Why don't folks have pet gorilla's? They need love, time and attention too right? If humans are so messed up as you say then stop having pets that have the ability to kill our children. Like I said previously every article about a pit bull attacking somebody has the same line, "it was the nicest dog I've ever seen" bla bla bla. Animal instincts are at play with these and all other animals. They do what nature has ingrained in them to do. Maybe in a couple hundred years all will be well with the pit's. How many dead children will they leave in their wake though? I guess many don't care.
To any educated person with a brain in their head this makes perfect sense; however, a lot of people are simply unable to understand this concept. I have a Jack Russel terrier that has never been shown anything but love and affection, yet she will kill any animal significantly smaller than herself. She was never trained to do this, and I am unable to break her of this behavior. She will literally stare out the window at squirrels for HOURS. Not all JRT's will do this, but because they were bred for hunting fox and other small animals, this behavior is not only extremely common in them, but their ability to perform the act of killing small animals is far superior to say an English bulldog or a great Dane because they were selectively bred to perform that task. Now why do you suppose pit bulls are extremely powerful dogs that are good at biting other dogs and sometimes humans

Old 06-28-2013, 12:43 AM

My cats drag up dead things all the time. We show them love and affection all the time too. They do what they do. Weren't cats domesticated by the egyptions years ago? I guess they were too mean to em at the time.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:01 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,535,325 times
Quote:
Do you have any idea how many pitbulls and mixes there are in homes across this country? millions.

If you were somehow able to eliminate all pits and pit mixes, children will still die. This isn't about the children, or you would be wanting to ban the most common causes of their death.
Car accidents, drownings, fires, running in front of cars, bicycle accidents, poisoning, falls, suicide, SIDS, and birth defects.
Common Causes of Death for Children

No, you seem to be possessed by fear and paranoia. Today your focus is on this breed of dog, to the point of obsession and is not reasonable or rational. That's what ignorance breeds, fear of the unknown.
I hope you don't have a dog, and I pray you have no contact with animals or kids, because you don't have the good sense to raise a bug.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:06 AM

I'm not "possessed" by anything. All I know is I don't want a gdam pit bull around my kids. I don't care if their owners are the nicest people in the world, as they all seem to be until their dog kills somebody then they are all evil stupid fools according to the pit bull lovers club. I have two dogs, two cats, two guinnea pigs, some fish and used to have a pot bellied pig. None of em were a danger to my children. Well I made the pig stay outdoors when they were little so he didn't step on em. That sense enough for you or does one have to own a dog powerful enough to kill your child to have sense in your eyes? So take your "fear" nonsense and stuff it.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:59 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,372,919 times
Any dog can kill a child, that's why a good owner wouldn't leave q child alone with a dog.

http://news.sky.com/story/1075803/mi...illed-baby-boy

If you don't want your kids around that type of dog dont let them, its that simple. It would probably be for the best anyway, you seem to have an irrational fear of the type and that wouls rub off on the kids.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies