Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2013, 04:07 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,141,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Lol! Understood. When a simple question is far too difficult for you to answer, you dig in your heels and respond with the above. Too complicated? Too confusing? Why is it so hard to address the query? You don't know at what age you "chose" your sexual orientation? Were you a little kid or a teenager? An adult?
You can post reams of text about not buying into labels or how the question is irrational. Seems pretty rational to me.
come on now, if you struggled just to read simple english then you know you wouldnt be able to read whichever label I chose anyway..lol..so Im just glad we finally came to an agreement...you cant read and I cant answer your irrational question....sounds like its even stephen to me..Nothing left to see here folx..lol

Old 07-03-2013, 04:09 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
come on now, if you cant even read simple english then you know you wouldnt be able to read whichever label I chose anyway..lol..Im just glad we finally came to an agreement...you cant read and I cant answer your irrational question....Nothing left to see here folx..lol
Sure thing, toots. You refuse to answer the question, so it's MY fault.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:16 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,733 times
Quote:
Come on, Welt. Surely you MUST have figured out that this guy doesn't have anything substantial to say? He is a young kid who thinks he knows it all and who simply keeps on demonstrating that he knows next to nothing about the real world.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Anytime sugarbiscuit...You know what I always say: civil disagreement is always best...And since you refuse to ask a real question, there is truly nothing to answer.

BTW pay Fuselage no attention...he's just sad that he just found out the sandman doesnt really exist...I wouldnt be surprised one bit if he was the type who was Homeschooled and STILL struggled to color inside the lines.

Last edited by soletaire; 07-03-2013 at 04:24 PM..

Old 07-03-2013, 04:21 PM

His PTA Parent Teacher meetings were probably him, his mom and their pet cow...lol

Old 07-03-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Anytime sugarbiscuit...You know what I always say: civil disagreement is always best...And since you refuse to ask a real question, there is truly nothing to answer.

BTW pay Fuselage no attention...he's just sad that he just found out the sandman doesnt really exist...I wouldnt be surprised one bit if he was the type who was Homeschooled and STILL struggled to color inside the lines.
How is "At what age did you choose your sexual orientation?" not a real question?
I'm beginning to think you're refusing to answer it on the grounds that it may incriminate you. It will completely destroy your entire paradigm, so you've resorted to playing word games.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:

No, you don't put labels on people. Gosh no, you're far above that. How's the weather up there on your pedestal?

Old 07-03-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
How is "At what age did you choose your sexual orientation?" not a real question?
I'm beginning to think you're refusing to answer it on the grounds that it may incriminate you. It will completely destroy your entire paradigm, so you've resorted to playing word games.
I guess...smh...you seem to be reaching here... I tell you directly about 4 pages ago that I cant provide an answer because you havent provided a real question, and you're still here whining about me not answering it. I already told you, I havent chosen a label.. But many people can and they do choose a label with which to identify. And thats their prerogative. And I can respect their choice. But you havent asked me that. So how can I answer a question that doesnt exist?...You seem think its a stupid answer, and "playing word games" and all that mumbo jumbo. Call it what you want..thats your opinion, and you're free to have it, but whether you accept the reply Ive given you or not is inconsequential.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
No, you don't put labels on people. Gosh no, you're far above that. How's the weather up there on your pedestal?
Pretty good, if I do say so myself...thanks for asking..how's the whether down there in the gutter? Im just playing...but seriously lol @ you crying because I dont label people like you do...Im not saying YOU cant label people...do your thing...I just said I dont...why are you so worried about what other people do? Dont you want people to just mind their own business so that we can all be free to do as we please without harming others?...I know I do.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
Come on, Welt. Surely you MUST have figured out that this guy doesn't have anything substantial to say? He is a young kid who thinks he knows it all and who simply keeps on demonstrating that he knows next to nothing about the real world.
Of course he doesn't! First he says people aren't born gay or straight, but refuses to answer as when he chose his orientation. Walls of text playing with semantics as to why he refuses to answer, then resorting to barbs and put downs, calling people illiterate.
He's got nothing. You know it and I know it, but we can allow him to foam at the mouth and shake his little fists in the air, babbling about labels and how everyone else is too stupid to understand him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies