Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 12:44 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
In N Out writes "fairytales" on its cups & wrappers why are they not criticized?
A) they don't close on Sunday

B) they make damn good burgers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2013, 08:09 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,259,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Dan is free to speak his mind.
The bottom line here is that he removed the comment because he is realizing the capitalism works both ways. After the last debacle, he realized that the smartest thing he can do is keep his mouth shut when it comes to politics. He would have a thriving restaurant in Boston by now had he learned this earlier.

Old 06-29-2013, 09:41 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
i don't go to chic-fil-A ever.. wasn't really impressed with the food (I'm not a chicken sandwhich fan) but after the whole jesus and god crap in regards to gays... I'll never set foot in their stores EVER..

Old 06-29-2013, 11:27 AM

493 posts, read 783,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
How DARE she express a personal thought or preference? By Gawd, we'll fix her. Soon she'll know better than to put a foot wrong.

BTW, how much extra did Chick-Fil-A earn, the last time the leftists tried to boycott them?
confirm.

the chick fil a in north san jose is packed to the gills every time i go there. its outta my way, but i go there as much as possible to reward good corporate citizens like the Cathy family, and thank them for bringing their business model to the golden state.

Old 06-29-2013, 11:29 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Why in the world should I care about Chick Filet's position on . . .anything? Other than how well they make their chicken sandwich.

Old 06-29-2013, 11:45 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

They also have the good sense to keep their mouth shut on controversial issues unlike those southern zealots Dan Cathy and Paula Deen. In n OUt's not that great, btw.

Old 06-29-2013, 11:47 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinMaynard View Post
confirm.

the chick fil a in north san jose is packed to the gills every time i go there. its outta my way, but i go there as much as possible to reward good corporate citizens like the Cathy family, and thank them for bringing their business model to the golden state.
They have a good business model in that they don't overbuild their stores and they have a unique product. Even when I lived in San Antonio, Tex, (a CFA stronghold) their stores were at least 5 miles apart. It was a drive to get there. Hence, they always look busy.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:50 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
They also have the good sense to keep their mouth shut on controversial issues unlike those southern zealots Dan Cathy and Paula Deen. In n OUt's not that great, btw.
Yes it is, which is why some of the most decorated chefs in the world (Thomas Keller, Gordon Ramsay) sing its praises.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:56 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
i don't go to chic-fil-A ever.. wasn't really impressed with the food (I'm not a chicken sandwhich fan) but after the whole jesus and god crap in regards to gays... I'll never set foot in their stores EVER..
You won't be missed.

Old 06-29-2013, 02:36 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,994,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

With 1,000 Island Dressing aka Big Mac sauce as their "secret Animal Style sauce" right?

In N Out is decent, but its not nearly the best fast food burger I've ever eaten. Their fries taste like stale cardboard.

I like In N Out because they're a Christian company like Chick Fil A & Whataburger.

I'm from Texas so naturally I'm partial to my home state based Whataburger over In N Out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies