Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 01:10 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I know a lot of opposite sex couples who cannot create a baby without the help of an outside source.

Did YOU get it clear once and for all? I sincerely doubt it.
Allow ME to clear it up for you once in all.

Women, in general, are capable of having a baby. There are some exceptions, but in general they are able to do that.

Men cannot. Did this info sink in yet? I sincerely doubt it!

I'll repeat, when two men can create a baby, then I will agree that homosexuality is normal.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:12 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What the hell does men having babies have to do with homosexuality?

There are women who can't have babies. Would you term them as "abnormal"? I certainly wouldn't.
Do you really need it explained to you? Really?

Old 07-01-2013, 01:14 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Allow ME to clear it up for you once in all.

Women, in general, are capable of having a baby. There are some exceptions, but in general they are able to do that.

Men cannot. Did this info sink in yet? I sincerely doubt it!

I'll repeat, when two men can create a baby, then I will agree that homosexuality is normal.
What about hetero couples that use medical technology to get pregnant? Those that use a third party, just like some same sex couples, are not both the biological parents of the child. Yet they can get married.
Elderly people have 0% chance of reproduction, yet they can get married.
First cousins in some states have to prove that they CAN NOT reproduce to be allowed to get married.

There is no requirement for reproduction to get married, and no requirement of marriage to reproduce.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:15 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That's just the thing - you're not equal, pretending to be, won't make it so.
What an ahole thing to say. Seriously, and conservatives wonder why they're looked upon so disdainfully? It's because of this right here. Conservatives are nothing but hateful rude people. There's no reason for it, they just are. It would please me to no end if heteros were barred from marriage. The fuss you would throw would be ridiculous. It would be grand, just grand.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:26 PM

1,473 posts, read 3,570,972 times
[quote Conservatives are nothing but hateful rude people. There's no reason for it, they just are. [/quote]

Wow! For a moment I thought you might be overgeneralizing or engaging in hyperbole.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:31 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie1946 View Post
[quote Conservatives are nothing but hateful rude people. There's no reason for it, they just are.
Hey, if it's deserved, I'm not going to hold back.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:35 PM

593 posts, read 470,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I find it strange that some so called "heterosexual" individuals are preoccupied with gay issues.

As a straight man I don't spend too much time thinking about issues relating to the gay community.

I find interesting that some straight individuals spend so much time and effort focusing on gays, and I was wondering what is the psychology behind this?

What's even stranger is Gays wanting to enjoy priviledges given to straight Men.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:38 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
What's even stranger is Gays wanting to enjoy priviledges given to straight Men.
Why?
Do you not think that the US constitution applies to ALL citizens?

AMENDMENT XIV

SECTION 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Old 07-01-2013, 02:55 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
I worded the question incorrectly.

What I meant to ask was, why are straight men obsessed with homosexuality, not issues.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:16 PM

1,473 posts, read 3,570,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Hey, if it's deserved, I'm not going to hold back.
I'm guessing liberal Alec Baldwin did not make the news where you are.

And Dick Cheney, never accused of being a liberal, has supported his gay daughter all the way to include I believe marriage. I also believe Senator McCain has a homosexual child whom he supports.

I think as ML King suggested we ought to judge based on character and not positions taken. Those are not the same.

Best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies