Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 05:06 PM

75 posts, read 57,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Like taking candy from a baby.

Wong Kim Ark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEmahvffdDg
As expected... No argument... I do not blame you, you would be embarrassed...

Old 06-29-2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
NBC, nonarchist is a forum troll. put him ignore
Not a particularly well informed one either. Will add him to ignore. Thanks. If I wanted to be a troll on this forum, I would at least make some efforts...

Last edited by native born citizen; 06-29-2013 at 05:20 PM..

Old 06-29-2013, 05:14 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
NBC, nonarchist is a forum troll. put him ignore
Well, look who the troll dragged out, Heirous Arus.

Old 06-29-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by native born citizen View Post
Yes, birth on soil to citizen parents is a sufficient but not necessary condition to be considered a natural born citizen. As the Court in United States v Wong Kim Ark so carefully explained: A natural born citizen is anyone born on soil, subject to our jurisdiction, and those born abroad to citizen parents are not, under common law, natural born, but rather are naturalized citizens by statute.

I am looking forward to help people understand that the court explicitly rejected Vattel. I am sure most birthers are not familiar with the history of the case and its rulings.

The Supreme Court was faced with a lower court's decision, ruling that Wong Kim Ark was indeed a US citizen.

In order to determine if this was indeed the case, the court observed that our Constitution mentions citizenship in only a few places: the power of congress to provide for uniform rules of naturalization, the term citizens of the United States and the term natural born citizen.

Observing that there are thus two kinds of citizens: Natural Born and Naturalized, the court was faced with the statutes that denied citizenship to Wong Kim Ark through naturalization. Thus, in order to find that WKA was a citizen, they had to find that he was a natural born citizen.

The Court observed that the term Natural Born had been left undefined in the Constitution and ruled that therefore its meaning has to be found in the Common Law.

The Court then looked at the Common Law before during and after the revolution and found that the term "natural born" before the revolution was defined in English Common Law.

The court then ruled that

The same rule was in force...

The Court presents an incredible wealth of analysis which I am more than happy to dive into with those interested but for the moment I'd like to focus on the following

The appellants had argued that under our Common Law it was the rule of Jus Sanguinis that had prevailed and the court rejected this argument, observing that

and

Finally the court looked at the 14th Amendment and found it to be declarative of Common Law and ruled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqS1DBiwB3w

Old 06-29-2013, 05:28 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,759,335 times
Quote:
He'll start re-posting the exact same replies 40 times in a row. Anything to make Uncle Jim proud and attract new members to be converted.

Old 06-29-2013, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
He'll start re-posting the exact same replies 40 times in a row. Anything to make Uncle Jim proud and attract new members to be converted.
Everyone knows that Barack Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen

He is in fact a New World Order "citizen".

He was born in the NWO!

He was born in the NWO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Hpo39FivM

Old 06-29-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Everyone knows that Barack Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen

He is in fact a New World Order "citizen".

He was born in the NWO!

He was born in the NWO!
Born In The USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4

ROTFL... For a moment I thought that Nonarchist had serious arguments to make... Boy was I wrong...

I too can be a troll and accurate at the same time...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies