Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 02:54 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,608,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Ah yes, the "murdering a child" theory. Can it live outside of the womb on its own?
Do you support the death penalty? Support child health care?
No, a fetus cannot survive on its own outside the womb. Neither can most very premature babies or babies born with many different illnesses without extreme medical intervention, maybe we should stop bothering with those little annoying premies and sick babies too?

Support the death penalty? Depends on the situation. The courts will never view abortion as a situation to use the death penalty. Its hard enough to get someone who goes on a killing spree strapped to a table. I don't worry too much about the death penalty for criminals, so long as they stay locked up. IMO, a lifetime in a concrete and bars cell would be worse than execution, but thats just my opinion.

Support child health care? No, I hate children!!!! Let them all die!!!

There, confirmed your suspicions

Reality? Yes I support child healthcare. Why wouldn't I?

Old 11-07-2007, 02:55 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,080,438 times
Let's discuss the subject, not attack each other...Okay?

Old 11-07-2007, 02:57 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,132,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
I am well aware that there are laws. However, THIS is a discussion forum, not a court. That is what I was doing, discussing the topic by giving my opinion just like others are giving theirs. That is what happens on discussion boards.
And condescending too.

Quote:
Good, you are well on the road to jumping to a huge, incorrect conclusion. I think MOST women are exceptional human beings. My opinions regarding a man deserving to have a say is because of that small percentage of exceptions to the norm.
Not based on what I've seen so far.

Quote:
No whining here. Bring it on! I don't mind having heated discussions.
I don't respond to schoolyard taunts.

Quote:
I can defend my position just fine, I just enjoying adding sarcasm sometimes, and today is one of those days....
So...you don't think it's a good idea to be courteous every day? You're against killing babies, but courtesy isn't important?

Quote:
You may think I'm an a$$, maybe not. I just have strong opinions like most other people, and don't mind saying what I feel.
You said it, I didn't.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:59 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,132,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
Reality? Yes I support child healthcare. Why wouldn't I?
Long as you don't have to pay for it, right? Long as we high-falutin' decision-making women let you feel at least somewhat in control when it comes to the purse strings, yes?

Old 11-07-2007, 03:04 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,080,438 times
It appears this is a discussion is going south!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies