Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2013, 06:05 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,622,380 times

Advertisements

OK, I thought I'd listen to that Hannity interview. ROFLMAO! I got through the first minute, maybe before I had to turn it off.

Hannity asks george what he has 'reflected' on now that he's had the time to think. george says 'i haven't had the time...when I was in solitary confinement I had time....WHAT?

Either you had the time or you didn't, george. he can't even be truthful about THAT!!!

what a whackaloon

George Zimmerman's Exclusive Full Interview With Sean Hannity 7/18/2012 - YouTube

Old 07-02-2013, 06:07 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,238,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
OK, I thought I'd listen to that Hannity interview. ROFLMAO! I got through the first minute, maybe before I had to turn it off.

Hannity asks george what he has 'reflected' on now that he's had the time to think. george says 'i haven't had the time...when I was in solitary confinement I had time....WHAT?

Either you had the time or you didn't, george. he can't even be truthful about THAT!!!

what a whackaloon
I watched part of that interview and the only part that struck out at me was when GZ said he never heard of SYG. Yet, he went to a CCL class and they do teach you about your state laws. Just seemed odd to me.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:11 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,378,269 times
Wow watching Mark Garagos ripping the prosecution. It seems like the lawyers who actually try cases think this case is a joke. Reminds me of Dershowitz laying into this prosecution.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:12 PM

40,936 posts, read 49,018,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
I watched part of that interview and the only part that struck out at me was when GZ said he never heard of SYG. Yet, he went to a CCL class and they do teach you about your state laws. Just seemed odd to me.
I've had 2 CCL classes going back 7 years and TX has a SYG law.
I had to look it up the other day to recall the exact definition.

We've all heard the term, recalling the exact details is not always possible when you don't deal with it on a constant basis.

Without looking it up, do you know what SYG means ?

Old 07-02-2013, 06:17 PM

11,011 posts, read 10,994,898 times
Quote:
When did he get his CCL? Wasn't the SYG law new in Florida?

Old 07-02-2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I've had 2 CCL classes going back 7 years and TX has a SYG law.
I had to look it up the other day to recall the exact definition.

We've all heard the term, recalling the exact details is not always possible when you don't deal with it on a constant basis.

Without looking it up, do you know what SYG means ?
I don't have guns and never took a CCL class. A friend of mine has and other posters here have and they have all pretty much said the class covers the same stuff - which is state law. GZ claimed he had never heard of SYG though. Now, I don't what was covered in his class or if he took a class, but if he did it is reasonable to assume SYG was covered.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
When did he get his CCL? Wasn't the SYG law new in Florida?
It was enacted in 2005, so relatively new. He didn't get the gun until after he was married and he hasn't been married that long.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:20 PM

17,173 posts, read 14,470,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
In her words, she lied to Bernie to please Sybrina. She feels tremendous guilt over something or other. She also has to go home to her friends and tm's friends. She had plenty of reasons to lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Her rush on was with crump. She herself said she wanted to please Sybrina. She herself said she felt guilt. The crump and Bernie interviews she figured wouldn't be public. On national tv, knowing she'd go back to her friends and tm's friends isn't the best time to tell the truth.

I definitely think there is more to the Rachel Jeantel/Trayvon Martin conversation than we will ever know.

Did she egg him on? I don't know. It's possible I suppose.

But there is something else under the surface of her reluctance to have anything to do w/ Trayvon's family, the attorney, the case, the media ... it just doesn't sit right. For all the time they were on the phone that night, we heard, what? 10 sentences of conversation? And not even complete sentences at that.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:21 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,622,380 times
Quote:
George is trying so hard not to incriminate himself, that he ends up incriminating himself.

It's tough to keep lies straight, especially big lies.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
George is trying so hard not to incriminate himself, that he ends up incriminating himself.

It's tough to keep lies straight, especially big lies.
I'm not sure the prosecution is smart enough to pick up on it. "shrugs"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.