Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 01:56 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times

Advertisements

26 miles for 26 lives, Sandy Hook parents, was very odd. They were running the Boston Marathon 4 months after their kids were killed?.
Makes no sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2013, 01:58 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You were watching a Hollywood stage, with actors and one way shootouts by police. I assume you don't spend much time online, and don't ask questions beyond what the media feeds you. The internet is a wonderful tool, use it. Otherwise, you are a perfect mark. Question everything, particularly so called terrorist attacks, here and elsewhere.
If you care about the truth, look up one of the threads on the Boston bombing, you'll see what I'm talking about.
As for the 8 year old, you'd have to prove it to me, before I'll believe it.

Stop taking your meds?

Old 07-01-2013, 02:03 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Has she (?) ever condemned the ATF and FBI actions?

Did she (it) fire off a nasty letter to Clinton or Bush Sr.?
She was around 18 years old during Ruby Ridge, hard for her to mention it on her show, being she didn't have one.

Old 07-01-2013, 02:38 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Talk about a media black-out. I didnt hear of the shooting on the evening news, or any media outlet...

Old 07-01-2013, 07:18 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
Right, I'm sure she hasn't had an epipheny and seen the light. For whatever reason she decided to expose the truth about the FBI and this murder. Maybe it's because her ratings are in the toilet.

The Boston Bombing was pure Hollywood with phony drills and actors. Were people really injured? I doubt it. This was to send a message to Russia - they finally decided to pin it on a couple of Chechan patsies. Another shameless staged event where the dumb masses will demand more loss of liberties and Homeland Security to save us.
Hm. I think you should alert the parents of my daughter's Boston University classmate who was killed. They'll be so happy to know.

In other words, what a hateful thing to say in light of the injuries and deaths.

Old 07-01-2013, 07:44 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Right, I'm sure she hasn't had an epipheny and seen the light. For whatever reason she decided to expose the truth about the FBI and this murder. Maybe it's because her ratings are in the toilet.

The Boston Bombing was pure Hollywood with phony drills and actors. Were people really injured? I doubt it. This was to send a message to Russia - they finally decided to pin it on a couple of Chechan patsies. Another shameless staged event where the dumb masses will demand more loss of liberties and Homeland Security to save us.
Ok now you lost me.

I personally know two people that were running in that marathon business clients of mine and witnessed first hand the carnage.

It was real.

I never stated it didnt happen just that the back events surrounding it smelled very fishy with regards to covert operations.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:32 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Ok now you lost me.

I personally know two people that were running in that marathon business clients of mine and witnessed first hand the carnage.

It was real.

I never stated it didnt happen just that the back events surrounding it smelled very fishy with regards to covert operations.
I'm not saying you should adopt what I think, just question what we've been told. There may have been a real explosion mixed in with the fake, I don't know. What I am quite sure of, is that these brothers had nothing to do with it. It wasn't them, it was an inside job, and those Craft guys were involved. 9/11 was also a false flag, no doubt about it. The media's job is to control information thus control the populace. We also have many fake posters to control discussion. You're a smart guy, bulldog, surely you are aware of inconsistencies. Same with the school shooting, and the Colorado theater. psyops The diaper bomber was a mental case patsie.
I'm sorry if what I say shocks some here, check it out and decide for yourself, before they take control of the internet completely.
For the rest of you, call me a tin-foiler, doesn't matter to me. I know I'm right.
One more thing to think about - Osama died in 2001 of kidney disease. That's the truth.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:49 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
The FBI shooting of that chechnyan does stink to high heaven. But they covered up all the loose ends.
But there was one internet rumor I'd like proven or dispelled because I haven't been able to get the facts of it. I was told that the same FBI agents that " fell" out of that helicopter were the ones who executed the chechnyan. I find that nearly impossible to believe, although if they were involved in the original investigation that might be more plausible. And still pretty damn scary. Again, all loose ends tied up.
"We're going to need some new FBI guys." >Die Hard

Old 07-01-2013, 05:28 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The FBI shooting of that chechnyan does stink to high heaven. But they covered up all the loose ends.
But there was one internet rumor I'd like proven or dispelled because I haven't been able to get the facts of it. I was told that the same FBI agents that " fell" out of that helicopter were the ones who executed the chechnyan. I find that nearly impossible to believe, although if they were involved in the original investigation that might be more plausible. And still pretty damn scary. Again, all loose ends tied up.
"We're going to need some new FBI guys." >Die Hard
Yes, I've read about another one since those two 'fell out'. These guys are experienced special forces, they just don't fall out. They tried to blame the weather, but it was a calm sunny day in the 70's.

Here's one in Egypt.
LiveLeak.com - Egyptian Special Forces Fall From an Helicopter During an Exercise

Old 07-01-2013, 06:31 PM

57,276 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:

I think you are pretty far gone, did you actually mean what you wrote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies