Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 11:24 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Did we need another thread on this?
No we do not. There are more than enough already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 11:28 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
When a baby can be transplanted into the belly of a man and he can carry it to term and deliver it, then he can have a say if the baby is not aborted. And a man had an out from the moment he got an erection and decided to have sex and that is a condom if he does not want to father a child. He is a lame duck if he thinks he can have unprotected sex with woman and not pay for the consequences of that unproteced sex if a child is the outcome. It takes two to tango.
Yet, women want the public to pay for their birth control, yet laying all the blame on the man for impregnation.

Can you get any more lame?

Plus, the woman had a right from the get go. She can demand you to wear a condom or shut her legs if you want to have sex with her. In fact, many women demand this, which begs the question, why do you blame men for your irresponsible sexual behaviors?

It does take two tango, yet you blame the impregnation on the man, not the woman. Why are you so biased?

Old 07-02-2013, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
No we do not. There are more than enough already.
You should have no problem giving me a short summary of the augments that have been covered.

I will try not to rehash them again, but delve into new areas.

If you think that this topic has been completely discusses, then your summary will tell me so.

Go.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:37 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Oh cmon both sides are just getting ridiculous. What it boils down to which is what I've said on other threads here recently is that IF the actions of these two consentors creates a child then the father should have as much a say in what happens as the mother. Sad fact is many "fathers" run off. Sad fact number two is many run off because of the rantings of the abortion crew that they have no say, no rights, no anything so they need to just go away. Men need to stand up for their children is what it comes down to. Many don't in today's screwed up world and THAT is why it's so screwed up.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Oh cmon both sides are just getting ridiculous. What it boils down to which is what I've said on other threads here recently is that IF the actions of these two consentors creates a child then the father should have as much a say in what happens as the mother. Sad fact is many "fathers" run off. Sad fact number two is many run off because of the rantings of the abortion crew that they have no say, no rights, no anything so they need to just go away. Men need to stand up for their children is what it comes down to. Many don't in today's screwed up world and THAT is why it's so screwed up.

I don't believe this and never argued for it. The ultimate choice is the woman's.

All I am saying is that men should have some choice.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
You should have no problem giving me a short summary of the augments that have been covered.

I will try not to rehash them again, but delve into new areas.

If you think that this topic has been completely discusses, then your summary will tell me so.

Go.
Should men have a right to a Financial Abortion?

That's just one thread, a search will show many more.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Should men have a right to a Financial Abortion?

That's just one thread, a search will show many more.
Therefore, you are in the perfect situation in providing me a summary of the arguments.

What do the arguments boil down to?

(And notice, that I did not request links, but a summary of the arguments. For someone who has become jaded from this argument, I would expect some sort of summary, not a link to 17 pages gibberish).

I am sorry that this topic offended you, as I am sorry that you cannot provide a succinct argument to this topic after being jaded by it by years of drivel. Therefore, if you cannot provide a succinct argument, then I have no reason to take you seriously that you have studied this argument in depth.

What do you have to offer?

Old 07-02-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Therefore, you are in the perfect situation in providing me a summary of the arguments.

What do the arguments boil down to?

(And notice, that I did not request links, but a summary of the arguments. For someone who has become jaded from this argument, I would expect some sort of summary, not a link to 17 pages gibberish).

I am sorry that this topic offended, as I am sorry that you cannot provide a succinct argument to this topic after being jaded by it.
All the arguments are there, it's not my problem if you don't wish to read them. I have no desire to start the same arguments over again, there are many and they were all covered, that was the point of my initial post. Good night.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
All the arguments are there, it's not my problem if you don't wish to read them. I have no desire to start the same arguments over again, there are many and they were all covered, that was the point of my initial post.
In otherwords, you are lazy and expect me to do your homework.

Why are you so afraid to summarize the arguments and tell me your POV?

Old 07-03-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
In otherwords, you are lazy and expect me to do your homework.

Why are you so afraid to summarize the arguments and tell me your POV?
No you are the one refusing to read all the previous arguments. I'm not afraid, I'M BORED with this same subject over and over agains and all the same arguments constantly rehashed by those who refuse to search previous threads. You want my POV read the thread, otherwise have a good night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies