Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 08:49 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times

Advertisements

A couple of days ago the Queen of the tea bags, Sarah Palin said it might be necessary to leave the GOP and start a separate political party that reflects the tea philosophy. So, either way, inside the GOP or outside of it the teas are doomed. As a separate entity they will split the RWNJ vote and guarantee liberal domination in elections. Inside the GOP they guarantee division and fraternal infighting that will destroy the party. They have to be just the worst possible thing that has happened to the conservative movement in the USA since Hoover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,766,054 times
LOL. I know this is a satire to the other cray cray countdown about Obama.
Good job! I am laughing while I am reading it.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:07 AM

43 posts, read 33,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Where did you hear this and why not?
My status line should explain it. Another one that needs to go or change to a Democrat is Tim Scott. They don't have the right backgrounds.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:08 AM

43 posts, read 33,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Romney got around 70% of the vote in that district, why was it even close for Mia, why did she lose when Romney creamed Obama?????

but... but.. it's the Democrats fault!!!!
I know I would have stayed home also. Good thinking by them.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:35 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,283,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator19 View Post
My status line should explain it. Another one that needs to go or change to a Democrat is Tim Scott. They don't have the right backgrounds.
I just looked, and guess what? This Tim Scott guy's black too!

I'm interested in hearing what constitutes the right look and background. You mentioned this in regard to the scum Bush, but I don't think "stunned duck" is what you meant by "the right look".

I'm getting the unshakeable impression that the right background has a lot to do with skin colour here. Am I on the right track?

Old 07-03-2013, 09:37 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,283,757 times
Quote:
We do not support Mia Love.

Lemme guess. Wrong background?

Old 07-03-2013, 10:02 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
The best thing about all of this is that the corruption, lies, scandals and basic mis-management of the Obama regime will solidify the Teat Party's life for a long long long time.
What corruption, lies, scandals?

The NSA thing is a policy dispute. One can argue that Obama’s policy stance is wrong, or dangerous, or a threat to democracy. But when the president is carrying out duly passed laws and acting at every stage with judicial approval, then the issue is the laws themselves, not presidential scandal or misconduct.

Then the IRS story broke, which we now see was Republicans demanding a one-sided audit and thus producing the impression of one-sided treatment. After all the investigation, there is not a shred of evidence pointing to the White House.

The collapse of the Benghazi story happened very quickly, when Jake Tapper’s reporting found that Karl had peddled a bogus story.
Quote:
On May 10th ABC’s Jonathan Karl reported a source’s description of a White House advisor’s email about the Benghazi talking points:

Quote:
“We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don’t want to undermine the FBI investigation. We thus will work through the talking points tomorrow morning at the Deputies Committee meeting.”
2. That turned out to be misleading and inaccurate, as revealed initially by CNN’s Jake Tapper and later confirmed by the release of all the emails in question. Karl’s source, said Tapper, “seemingly invented the notion that Rhodes wanted the concerns of the State Department specifically addressed.” Tapper had obtained the text of the email in question. It simply didn’t say what Karl said it said on one key point. Karl, it appeared, was relying on a source’s quotation.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:03 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,564,796 times
The Tea party has no more of a chance of going away in 2017 as Lady Gaga or Taylor Swift, or any of millions of other super-irrelevant folks; do I really have to mention Kim K sports fans?

Old 07-03-2013, 05:41 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Because your a member you ought to know you don't have a problem with her being Mormon now do you? I see no proof she's not like by the Tea Party.

What does Mia Love "not" have?

Old 07-03-2013, 05:42 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Lemme guess. Wrong background?
Thinking this poster is TROLLING.......... Certainly not a TEA PARTY member.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies