Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2013, 08:35 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
They should object because it's speculation on the part of the ME. And their objection was sustained.

That said, maybe now skeptical fools will admit that perhaps Trayvon did sit up and talk! lol
Sure, he was in pain and suffering yet he supposedly said to Zimmerman "you got me."

Old 07-05-2013, 08:35 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Oh, Gawd! West is going to cross.

Time for a nap.

Old 07-05-2013, 08:37 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,084,373 times
The mother says it was TM's voice that was screaming.... we know that the screaming went on for quite some time. It sounds like someone being tortured or beaten. TM had no evidence of being beaten, I believe it is more logical that it was GZ's voice, especially since the eyewitness says he was on the bottom. Of course the mother would never admit it if she believed it was not TM, that's to be expected.

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Being a liar does not make you a murderer. Do you notice that an acquittal is a slam dunk? Can you see through your biases enough to see that?
I never said it did, but when you are the accused and the jury is relying on your accurate and truthful testimony, these discrepancies do not reflect well on your credibility.

I am not focused on the outcome as to whether or not it is a slam dunk because this is not a game. Regardless of what the jury decides, this will not change the reality of what people believe or do not believe actually happened. I am not copmparing the cases, but even though Casey Anthony is a free woman, I am still convinced of her guilt. What biases? I have weighed both sides and have drawn my own conclusions. How is that biased? I have no skin in the game or an agenda. I am a white Jewish woman and have no affiliation with the case. Your presumption might be a projection of your own "biases".

16,235 posts, read 25,211,406 times
The ME is an expert witness....I doubt anything he says is speculation...The Prosecutors got it overruled...but the jury heard it...
They might see George's actions, self described and witnessed by Good....Sitting on top of Trayvon Martin as he lay dying as repugnant.....George shot this kid, and was in his words...Restraining him...pathetic.

Last edited by JanND; 07-05-2013 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: edit text

Old 07-05-2013, 08:40 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
And yet someone had the audacity to say no one had said anything bad about the parents.
And why do you think the father changed the gang tattoo after Trayvon was killed ?

Old 07-05-2013, 08:42 AM

17,397 posts, read 14,631,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
The mother says it was TM's voice that was screaming.... we know that the screaming went on for quite some time. It sounds like someone being tortured or beaten. TM had no evidence of being beaten, I believe it is more logical that it was GZ's voice, especially since the eyewitness says he was on the bottom. Of course the mother would never admit it if she believed it was not TM, that's to be expected.
I agree. I also add to that that from the beginning, Zimmerman said he himself was screaming - long before he knew there was screaming that was recorded on 911 tapes.

Old 07-05-2013, 08:42 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,083,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
The ME is an expert witness....I doubt anything he says is speculation...The Prosecutors got it overruled...but the jury heard it...
At first the judge overruled the objection, but they went into sidebar and when they came out of the sidebar it was sustained.

Old 07-05-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
They might see George's actions, self described and witnessed by Good....Sitting on top of Trayvon Martin as he lay dying as repugnant.....George shot this kid, and was in his words...Restraining him...pathetic.
Well, think again. It was obvious speculation. The judge ruled it was speculation. Deal with it.

When a witness goes off into left field with speculation and general babbling, juries tend to discount their testimony.

Old 07-05-2013, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Yep. The ME is saying, "no disease, no injury". So if it was Tray Tray screaming, what on earth was he screaming about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies