Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,916,615 times

Advertisements

It is convenient that all of the right wingers act like someone on their side of an issue has never done something similar.

A few examples:

1. The male Tea Party members that assaulted a woman and stomped on her head at a political rally for Rand Paul
2. Anti-immigrant, nativist and Neo Nazi JT Ready, a friend and political ally of some top leaders of the Arizona Republican Party before he murdered several people including a defenseless baby and killing himself
3. The militant Christian pro-lifers that have been convicted of killing abortion doctors and bombing clinics

Old 07-05-2013, 03:28 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,745,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
It is convenient that all of the right wingers act like someone on their side of an issue has never done something similar.

A few examples:

1. The male Tea Party members that assaulted a woman and stomped on her head at a political rally for Rand Paul
2. Anti-immigrant, nativist and Neo Nazi JT Ready, a friend and political ally of some top leaders of the Arizona Republican Party before he murdered several people including a defenseless baby and killing himself
3. The militant Christian pro-lifers that have been convicted of killing abortion doctors and bombing clinics
are you referring to the maddow clone that moveon.org (a known terrorist organization) hired and disguised to run up to a senator? they should not have stomped on her head, they should have shot her. if anyone got that close to obama, they would be six feet under.

Old 07-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,916,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
are you referring to the maddow clone that moveon.org (a known terrorist organization) hired and disguised to run up to a senator? they should not have stomped on her head, they should have shot her. if anyone got that close to obama, they would be six feet under.
Thank you for proving my point much better than a thousand posts ever could. Right wingers not only use violence against people that they disagree with but they are proud of it.

As a contrast, I have yet to see a single liberal or moderate defend the actions of the person that assualted the preacher.

Old 07-05-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Thank you for proving my point much better than a thousand posts ever could. Right wingers not only use violence against people that they disagree with but they are proud of it.

As a contrast, I have yet to see a single liberal or moderate defend the actions of the person that assualted the preacher.
first of all, it's assaulted. jesus christ. the disguised chick in with the hood pulled over her face was not a "protester." she tried to approach a senator. that doesn't play well in any circle. if you want to see the proud gay liberals defend their own, look at one of the other 40 threads on this topic.

Old 07-05-2013, 03:53 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,771,530 times
Someone got in a fight. He got arrested. Not even newsworthy enough for the newspaper. The same thing is probably happening somewhere in your hometown right now.

Old 07-05-2013, 03:57 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
DAYS OF LOT: Seattle gay pride participants viciously beat Christian street preacher | END TIME HEADLINES

Anybody see this on MSNBC?? CNN? ABC? CBS?? NBC??

Can someone tell me why freedom of speech was only for homosexuals??

Can someone tell me why they couldn't simply ignore the two preachers and mind their own business?

Why couldn't they engage them with conversation instead of violence??
It is predictable and expected.

Liberals are fascists who despise free speech and personal liberties......................except for liberals.

In the mind of a liberal, some animals are more equal than others.

Liberalism= fascism

Old 07-05-2013, 04:00 PM

if individuals on both sides would view events like these on a case by case basis, we'd all be better off.

Old 07-05-2013, 04:11 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,771,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It is predictable and expected.

Liberals are fascists who despise free speech and personal liberties......................except for liberals.

In the mind of a liberal, some animals are more equal than others.

Liberalism= fascism
Ok, Let's play a game.

First, let's count how many times a gay person has gotten beat up for being gay. Let's count up how many times one of them has been harassed, followed, beaten, or killed. Round to the nearest thousand.

Now let's count up how many times a gay person has beaten up someone else for telling them they're going to hell. Round to the nearest...single digit.

Who are your fascists now?

Old 07-05-2013, 04:29 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,454,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Jesus saves=hate?
In my opinion, if I were attending a parade or a gathering of people with which I was like-minded and I knew that Christians didn't like whatever it was I was gathering for, and there stood some guy with a "Jesus Saves" sign and another that said "Repent Now" then, yes, the extension of hatred is implied.

I'm not saying I would attack someone over it. I doubt I'd even say anything to the moron holding the sign. But, if said moron were assaulted, it's not like I'd fall out of my chair in shock.

Furthermore, I find nothing at all noble or admirable about this crazy and stupid idea of a savior so my thoughts upon seeing the sign would already be preloaded with disdain for such absurdities.

Old 07-05-2013, 04:45 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,350,760 times
If you watch the video, it's pretty apparent that these were gay priders ginning this up. The main assaulter, the "George the animal Steele" guy, may have been married--so what?

And if you read the thread I posted (that was inexplicably closed), many lefties defend and/or excuse the assault. So whether his is gay or not, they already let slip that they are on his side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.