Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2013, 06:36 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,537,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Just some states is right. In Oklahoma, a Republican Party leader in holding town hall meetings in all 77 counties, saying he doesn't want what gays do in the bedroom being forced down his throat.
Double entendre of the year!

Old 07-06-2013, 07:11 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,471,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
as i said, i couldn't quite figure out what your point was. I differ than you in that i do consider myself better than child molesters.

I assumed you did given your diction (chosen words). But to reiterate: I do not think of myself as better than homosexuals (nor child molesters).

Quote:

consenting adulthood is here and there. Just look at it from a legal standpoint. How you can not see this i don't understand.

Consenting adults is the symmetrical of laws not recognizing gay marriage. You are simply champion one as one group has been deemed worthy of lynching. Originally, gay activist allied themselves with pedophiles any ways, but that was a long time ago. They both had the common ground that society at large did not view their sexual predilections as orthodox, in some cases as criminal.

Quote:

children can not give consent emotionally or legally. So any adult having sex with a child is an abuser. The law to be effective has to have an age limit.
That's an adult-centric and child-phobic statement. The law does not believe it to the extent it is more than willing to try children as adult when they commit heinous acts. The children involved in the Columbine shooting, although teenagers and postpubescent, consented with one another to kill a other kids.

Children can not give consent legally in the United States but that has to do with the law being used to protect children from adults that would sexually prey on their naivety. I also suspect it has to do with adults often being parents and viewing children as their property. Like feminist claim husbands used to treat wives (to some extent that was true).

Quote:

this is absurd and not accepted by any professional who studies sexuality.

It's absurd you say to regard homosexual sex as immoral but not nearly as grave as pedophilia (be the pedophilia heterosexual or homosexual)?

And you say professionals who study sexuality would not agree with it?

Humans are closely related to chimps and bonbos. Human's I'm told in the sciences are no more than apes. We are just a particular species of apes.

So, you're aware how male chimps frequently beat female chimps? You're aware to bonobos not only engage in homosexual sex but incestuous pedophilia as well?

If the bonobos do it it must be morally okay, right?

Morality really falls under spheres of theology and philosophy. In the natural sciences all behaviors found among humans, including the human animal, are amoral.

So, in terms of morality, no, I don't think its absurd to view premarital sex as well as homosexual sex as immoral, but neither as grave as pedophilia. I've engaged in a lot of legal sex I regard as immoral. I know I've committed wrong. I hope for mercy. But I accept that I did wrong too and don't claim it was a moral good and that it should be taught that the sins I committed were moral goods.

Quote:
as much as incest makes me go " ick" i really don't care what consenting adults do. There are laws of various degrees about incest, mostly to prevent issues with newborns.
Whether or not incest is legal or illegal, and irrespective of whether the two siblings are consenting, two sisters having sex with one another, let alone by committing adultery, is immoral. And it should be taught as such.

Quote:

imply? Consent is someone making a choice....what are you getting at?...ramble, ramble, ramble.

If choice is involved in a will to act, then homosexuals, like everyone else on earth, can choose not to do X. In this case letting X stand for sex with the objects of your attraction.

Quote:
are you saying adults don't have choices or the ability to choose? You've lost me here.
Instead of answering the question you asked a question. Yes, I think adults have varying degrees of choices and vary degrees of ability to choose. I think addicts have less ability to choose to use their drug or act in their behavior (gambling) of choice than those not addicted to those things.

I regard homosexuality as a sort of addiction. The fact so many homosexuals--like pedophiles--can't break free from the grips of their particular sexual attractions suggest to me they are addicted.

Quote:

what a person finds sexy or thrilling changes throughout their life. What doesn't change is their sexual identity. Someone coming out later in life admits that they have always been gay. I may have like blondes when younger and now prefer dark hair, but that hair colour has always been on men.
Again, you sound as if you believe that somehow someone will wave a magic brainwashing wand over you and poof you're gay. That's your issue.

I do not subscribe to the hypothesis people are born heterosexual (or homosexual) or that people can not over a period in their life become attracted one or more members of the opposite sex they had always previously been attracted to.

I got into this issue of immutability in a different thread on the relationships board of the website, over American or Western women that claim they are "open minded" and regard homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality, but are disgusted at the thought of a man having sex with another man and can not date a man that is bisexual. Like you they assume they (the hetero women disgusted at the thought of two men sexing, and their prejudice against bisexual men as marriage material for them) "were born that way." In fact they assumed all women across the globe are pretty much "born that way."

But then it does not explain why young, bisexual males are like rock stars among young Japanese women (and teenage Japanese girls too)? The Yaoi craze.

Apparently, seeping into the United States among young girls.

Essentially, people sexual attractions and sexual identities are more malleable.

Yaoi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Yaoi,[nb 1] also known as Boys' Love, is a Japanese popular term for gay and also female-oriented fictional media that focus on homoerotic or homoromantic male androphilic sexual relationships, usually created by female authors.
Quote:
Most yaoi fans are either teenage girls or young women. The female readership in Thailand is estimated at 80%,[2] and the membership of Yaoi-Con, a yaoi convention in San Francisco, is 85% female. It is usually assumed that all female fans are heterosexual, but in Japan there is a presence of lesbian manga authors[3] and lesbian, bisexual or questioning female readers.[4] Recent online surveys of English-speaking readers of yaoi indicate that 50-60% of female readers self-identify as heterosexual.
Yaoi fans.

Yaoi Fan girls discuss Yaoi at Anime Castle - YouTube

Youtube link on pansexualism: pansexual - YouTube

Let a pansexual woman explain it.

Pansexual - YouTube
I'M PANSEXUAL!? - YouTube

Not much helping the "observable science" that people are simply born as either straight, gay, or bi.

A young woman with a penis I personally find sexy as all h__. Has nothing to do with how I was born. The only sexual orientation I was born with was my body, so to speak. For evolutionary reasons my body is heterosexually designed you could say. My penis and testicles together, can be used in the cavities of the ever so sexy Miriam Rivera. But my ejaculation and semen was by evolutionary design for heterosexual fitting with a female vagina. Not even for the design purpose of the female butt or mouth. Although, they work well together.

miriam rivera vid#1 - YouTube

Old 07-06-2013, 07:32 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post

Not much helping the "observable science" that people are simply born as either straight, gay, or bi.

A young woman with a penis I personally find sexy as all h__. Has nothing to do with how I was born. The only sexual orientation I was born with was my body, so to speak. For evolutionary reasons my body is heterosexually designed you could say. My penis and testicles together, can be used in the cavities of the ever so sexy Miriam Rivera. But my ejaculation and semen was by evolutionary design for heterosexual fitting with a female vagina. Not even for the design purpose of the female butt or mouth. Although, they work well together.

miriam rivera vid#1 - YouTube
Sorry, that's not a young woman with a penis...that's just a man with breasts.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:38 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Just some states is right. In Oklahoma, a Republican Party leader in holding town hall meetings in all 77 counties, saying he doesn't want what gays do in the bedroom being forced down his throat.
Sheesh, it's that whole throat thing again...

Old 07-06-2013, 08:01 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,531,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Just keep telling yourself that and stop giving me so much importance, please.
this is exactly the behavior to which I refer. gays have to be the bride at every wedding, the corpse at every funeral. even the most laissez faire people tire of gayish nonsense in time. at one time I was young, stupid and a proponent of equality for gays now I say burn them.

you are no more or less important than anyone else irrespective of what you and your buddy tell yourselves.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:36 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,471,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Sorry, that's not a young woman with a penis...that's just a man with breasts.

LOL. You say tomato I say tomahto.

(Her figure is female or feminine--more than just breasts)

Old 07-06-2013, 08:42 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,936,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadeguy View Post
this is exactly the behavior to which I refer. gays have to be the bride at every wedding, the corpse at every funeral. even the most laissez faire people tire of gayish nonsense in time. at one time I was young, stupid and a proponent of equality for gays now I say burn them.

you are no more or less important than anyone else irrespective of what you and your buddy tell yourselves.
Then stop making us so important. You create laws against us and post ad nauseum on these boards about us. It is you who puts so much energy and thought about us. Pathetic.

Nice that you'd like to set gay people in fire. Don't respond, I won't see it. That's one of the most Hei our things I've ever read and tells me what kind of person you are. Ick.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:47 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadeguy View Post

Most young people grow up and become more mature; it seems like you actually grew down a little. Mature adults don't say such things or act in such a manner.

Well, there's always more time for improvement I suppose.

Old 07-07-2013, 04:55 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I still don't undrstand the hipocracy.
If marrage is God's invention , and obviously these people do not believe in in God, why should they need to be married ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
So it's about greed , because if something is worth a little extra because you believe it's right , paying the extra shouldn't mean that much to you.
But it is about money, because you don't want to pay for it. Because recognized real married peopl get a tax deduction for it .
What if the tax deduction was removed ? Why then do gay need to be married if they do not believe in God who ordained marriage , man to woman ?
Are you referring to the 'God' of Abraham? You know.... the Abraham who had several wives and a bunch of concubines?

The whole 'religious' argument against gay and lesbian people keeps tripping up on it's own lies and hypocrisy.

Old 07-07-2013, 05:11 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
I thought my point was clear. There are other motives behind getting married than simply "living together forever."

Technically, gay people can marry just as bisexuals can marry. The laws of the United States do not allow bisexuals to marry two people, one of each sex. They can only marry one person. Is this unfair to the bisexual?
Why would a bisexual person want to marry two people? Bisexual does not mean polyamorous.
Quote:
Homosexuals can marry a person of the opposite sex. Just like Jerry Sandusky was married to a woman. Although Sandusky has sexual attractions to young boys the law did not break his Civil Rights by not allowing him to marry a woman.
Sandusky is typical of the vast majority of men who molest young boys. Heterosexual.
This is backed up by almost 60 years of research. For example, this study of over 4000 child molesters in the US:

http://www.childmolestationpreventio...pdfs/study.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies