Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 04:48 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Lol! You're adorable.
As a human being (and normal one at that), I definitely agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2013, 05:17 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,309,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post

Could that explain why I was recently on a date with a fine girl? Whether I'm in a relationship or not, I stick to my beliefs.

Effeminate males such as yourself, along with most females, don't even know the definition of a "real" man. A real man wouldn't put up with those people's games either.
But the story will come if there is a second date or more. Where do you get this "effeminate male" stuff? Because I don't think females shouldn't be treated as second class citizens and be subservient to their male partner?

Whose people's "stuff" are you talking about anyway? Yeah, it's the "Feminists" fault you can't stay in a relationship ...

Old 07-12-2013, 05:18 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times
Quote:
No point in trying to explain to these liberated people, man. No matter what we say, we're talking through a brick wall. They're perfectly fine with the current marriage and divorce laws.
This is a thread about the state controlling the marital lives of people. Not once have I see you slam the premise.

Your reputation as libertarian leaning is seriously in question.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:34 PM

3,529 posts, read 3,731,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I don't really care as to "what's in it for men". Sure, men used to have subservient little housfraus to cook and clean and bear his children, while drinking heavily and taking pills to escape from the oppressive boredom of it all. Thank God it's not like that any more. If that's what you want, more power to you. However, I have my own education, my own career, my own resources and my own guns. If a man can't deal with it and wants me to be completely dependent on him, too freaking bad.
That being said, if a man wants to share my journey and be the yin to my yang, I have no problem with that. He can change poopy diapers while I take the garbage out and kill bugs.
Actually, what many men are doing nowadays is letting you eat cake. We don't care about "women's independence." Do you what you're gonna do. Doesn't matter.

My parents will be celebrating their 37th Anniversary in August. When my mom got sick when we were kids for awhile, he stepped up, changed diapers, fed us, and still busted ass at work.

Your comments are irrelevant in regard to what men's capacities are. Have your independence. Yawn.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:36 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino

Could that explain why I was recently on a date with a fine girl? Whether I'm in a relationship or not, I stick to my beliefs.

Effeminate males such as yourself, along with most females, don't even know the definition of a "real" man. A real man wouldn't put up with those people's games either.
One date is easy to get. Whether she'll ever want to see you again in all your misogynistic, manly glory is quite another, Mr. Real Man.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
Actually, what many men are doing nowadays is letting you eat cake. We don't care about "women's independence." Do you what you're gonna do. Doesn't matter.

My parents will be celebrating their 37th Anniversary in August. When my mom got sick when we were kids for awhile, he stepped up, changed diapers, fed us, and still busted ass at work.

Your comments are irrelevant in regard to what men's capacities are. Have your independence. Yawn.
Thank you SO much for your PERMISSION!
Yawn.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
This is a thread about the state controlling the marital lives of people. Not once have I see you slam the premise.

Your reputation as libertarian leaning is seriously in question.
I never said I was a libertarian.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:50 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,609 times
Quote:
Did you get that from female supremacist studies or something? I'm definitely insensitive towards the opposite gender, but like you people are towards us. You people think humans should just put up and hush.
Who are "you people"? Women? And you don't have a lasting relationship, and you blame everyone but yourself. What does that say about YOU? Maybe you don't have what a woman wants in a man. It has nothing to do with feminism...it is about personality and negativity. You are so negative toward women; why would a woman want to deal with that? Also, what about divorce today makes you so angry? Is it that women can escape abusive relationships? I don't believe all the stuff about money. Every divorced person I know is not getting alimony. If they are getting child support, it is based on a formula based on income. If the man has custody, the woman pays. Also, many people men and women never pay the full amount, but manage to get by with it. Why are you always on every post angry at women? Who hurt you so badly?

Old 07-12-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Who are "you people"? Women? And you don't have a lasting relationship, and you blame everyone but yourself. What does that say about YOU? Maybe you don't have what a woman wants in a man. It has nothing to do with feminism...it is about personality and negativity. You are so negative toward women; why would a woman want to deal with that? Also, what about divorce today makes you so angry? Is it that women can escape abusive relationships? I don't believe all the stuff about money. Every divorced person I know is not getting alimony. If they are getting child support, it is based on a formula based on income. If the man has custody, the woman pays. Also, many people men and women never pay the full amount, but manage to get by with it. Why are you always on every post angry at women? Who hurt you so badly?
They'd want to deal with it because he's a REAL man.
You know, the club them over the head and drag them back to the cave kind of real man. However, always drag them by the hair. (If you drag them by a leg, they fill up with dirt.)

Old 07-12-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
"You people" usually refers to females, beta males, and anyone who's blind and enjoys making feminized assumptions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies