Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2013, 10:45 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
George Zimmerman was stalking this child without cause or reason. TM had the right to walk down the street at 7:00pm without being stalked by a nutjob with a gun.

If GZ did the exact same thing to a little blond haired, blue-eyed child NOT ONE single person who is Team GZ against TM would be on his side for murdering a little blondie.
If that "blond haired, blue-eyed "child"" was busy assaulting him, punching him in the face while he screamed for help and beat his head into the concrete, you would be wrong. Especially if he did so while his victim was screaming for an extended time, you better bet that this member of "Team GZ" as you call anyone that doesn't share your bias, would support the lawful use of self defense to end a vicious attack. Yes, even against "little blondie". Would YOU be as committed to defending "little blondie" as you are Trayvon?

Old 07-10-2013, 10:45 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
I'm not sure that that would have changed the facts of the case.
I am sure that you are not sure.

I just wanted you to say it.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Tell me, why do you believe ANY of Zimmerman's story?
Because the evidence and testimony supports it, far better than any of the crazy theories being proposed on this thread.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
If that "blond haired, blue-eyed "child"" was busy assaulting him, punching him in the face while he screamed for help and beat his head into the concrete, you would be wrong. Especially if he did so while his victim was screaming for an extended time, you better bet that this member of "Team GZ" as you call anyone that doesn't share your bias, would support the lawful use of self defense to end a vicious attack. Yes, even against "little blondie". Would YOU be as committed to defending "little blondie" as you are Trayvon?

Is it his charisma?

Old 07-10-2013, 10:47 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,057 times
Quote:
George Zimmerman was stalking this child without cause or reason. TM had the right to walk down the street at 7:00pm without being stalked by a nutjob with a gun.

If GZ did the exact same thing to a little blond haired, blue-eyed child NOT ONE single person who is Team GZ against TM would be on his side for murdering a little blondie.
If blondie was beating his head into the cement then he would be justified in using lethal force.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Because the evidence and testimony supports it, far better than any of the crazy theories being proposed on this thread.
The "evidence" you are relying on, are known lies.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:48 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
I most certainly would but we already know how Americans always rally and come to the rescue for little blondies.

Missing white woman syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-10-2013, 10:49 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
"We" need to teach our children that they are perpetual targets...and they need to protect themselves BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Keep going down this road and turning it into a race issue. As a matter of fact I'm hoping people like you do some of the by any means neccessary if Zimmers is aquitted.

Just hoping for it.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:49 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post

Is it his charisma?
You really need things repeated to you several times, do you .

Old 07-10-2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
"We" need to teach our children that they are perpetual targets...and they need to protect themselves BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
You are quite right. We all should teach our children to be aware of potential threats, how to avoid them, and if they are indeed assaulted, how to stop the attack.

If you're serious about getting a concealed firearm, I recommend looking at this guy's vids and web site: Mr Colion Noir | Concealed Carrier Firearms Aficionado. He's excellent and one of the better speakers I've seen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies