Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 08:18 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,815,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
The Police Officer George assaulted said he did show identification. But who knows.

The entire incident is described in an FBI report, which is on p. 103 of the linked pdf file.

The events that lead to the domestic violence charges are on p. 141 of this file. It is the statement from the ex-girlfriend, who said George was dominant and possessive, had a bad temper, kicked her dog, slapped her in the face for chewing gum and shoved her.

http://axiomamnesia.com/TrayvonMarti...efendant_R.pdf
Any convictions?

Old 07-08-2013, 08:20 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,649,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Oh please. The Prosecution's witnesses sound the most rehearsed and fake.
Yeah, that Rachel Jeantel was so rehearsed.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:21 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Oh, I'm not so sure you'd have a lot to worry about. Unless your house guests make a habit of assaulting your neighbors, pinning them to the ground, punching them in the face "mma style" and oh, smashing their heads into concrete. Just for watching them. A guy like Zimmerman, that cares enough about his neighborhood to form a NW and is alert enough to keep his eyes open and report suspicious activity to police, would be a great neighbor. Martin too, I guess. Unless of course your neighbors don't like their jewelry stolen or property vandalized.
I don't want some wannabee cop following my houseguests around. We don't know who started the fight, and we never will b/c Trayvon is dead and GZ is a liar.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Any convictions?
I'll let George's words speak for themselves, From his 2005 Myspace account, the same one in which he posted:
"I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
Concerning the domestic violence charges:
"I'm still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges......"
Re the assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest charges:
"2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!"
He had to go to anger management classes.

George Zimmerman's MySpace Disparages Mexicans, Mentions 2005 Criminal Charges

Old 07-08-2013, 08:27 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I don't want some wannabee cop following my houseguests around. We don't know who started the fight, and we never will b/c Trayvon is dead and GZ is a liar.

GZ is a hero and Trayvon was a thug-in-training.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:29 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,815,515 times
Quote:
I'll let George's words speak for themselves, From his 2005 Myspace account, the same one in which he posted:
"I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
Concerning the domestic violence charges:
"I'm still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges......"
Re the assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest charges:
"2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!"
He had to go to anger management classes.

George Zimmerman's MySpace Disparages Mexicans, Mentions 2005 Criminal Charges
Is that a yes or no?

In regards to employment; do you feel employers should also base their hiring the same way you are basing your judgment of Zimmerman?

Old 07-08-2013, 08:29 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Oh please. The Prosecution's witnesses sound the most rehearsed and fake.
Really? It sounded to me that the prosecution didn't know what they were going to say.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:30 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Yeah, that Rachel Jeantel was so rehearsed.
There's just so much you can do to rehearse a Rachel.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:30 PM

On Georgie's Myspace account (Joe G.)

Movies he liked:

Fo sho 4 brothers
Hustle and Flow
Scarface
Empire
Carlito's Way
Good fellas

p 223 of the following document http://axiomamnesia.com/TrayvonMarti...efendant_R.pdf

Old 07-08-2013, 08:31 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,084,767 times
I've spoken with a couple of people who before the trial had a strong opinion of GZs guilt. Since following the trial they have changed their opinion and believe his claim of self defense. Has anyone here changed their opinion since the trial began?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies