Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 09:40 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Oh, you tried. You tried so hard you even utilized the "spoiler" feature, which shows a mastery of computer skills in your book. I wonder if your 9 year old taught you that?

No, but I taught my 9-year-old MSpaint

When he was 5....

OUCH....

I am so outmatched by the superior intellect of the open-minded homosexuality advocate.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:48 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times
My religion tells me homosexuality is wrong, therefore homosexual marriage is wrong.
I don't care what 'society' says, or what PC (Communism's form of anti-free speech)
says, and people calling me names does not sway me. I have no hidden tendencies.
I have a wife, two sons, and two grandchildren who believe in traditional marriage.

Our goal is Heaven, I (we) will not deviate that course, call me whatever, I don't care.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:52 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
My religion tells me homosexuality is wrong, therefore homosexual marriage is wrong.
I don't care what 'society' says, or what PC (Communism's form of anti-free speech)
says, and people calling me names does not sway me. I have no hidden tendencies.
I have a wife, two sons, and two grandchildren who believe in traditional marriage.

Our goal is Heaven, I (we) will not deviate that course, call me whatever, I don't care.
You are heaps more honest than lots of other right wingers in here. At least you're admitting that you're firmly tethered to your religous leaders' interpretations of what life should be.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:53 AM

1,922 posts, read 2,778,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
This has been known since the 1980s. People often use violent hatred for a certain characteristic to cover their own guilt or shame.
So, how do we explain the shiite-like gay rights activists? They are ashamed and feel guilty?

Extremism, on both side of the issue, is not healthy.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:24 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
You are heaps more honest than lots of other right wingers in here. At least you're admitting that you're firmly tethered to your religous leaders' interpretations of what life should be.
And they admit that they can't think for themselves as well. They have to be told by a fake story that homosexuality is wrong, lol. Sad.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:32 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Like i said, that's how it is, ram your views down my throat, and if I disagree then you call me names.

You cannot go against thousands of years of human societal evolution and claim what has been long established as a standard, is now gone, and if people do not accept your new version, then everyone else is in the wrong.

It's not hypocritical to see a fundamental difference between gay relationships, and their potential benefit to society, and those of men and women.
Gone? What do you mean? I had NO IDEA that in the US, legalizing SSM is contingent upon eliminating hetero marriage! No wonder people are so upset!

Old 07-09-2013, 10:40 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post

Well, aren't you adorable!?! MY religion says homosexuality is right, therefore homosexual marriage is right.
If you think it's wrong and will keep you out of environs with harp-playing angels, don't do it. Seems simple enough.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:47 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
While I think there is merit to the idea proposed by the OP.... Please let Fred Phelps not be gay! It's like having to claim a serial killer as one of your own.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
And they admit that they can't think for themselves as well. They have to be told by a fake story that homosexuality is wrong, lol. Sad.
Absolutely!

Old 07-09-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
well, aren't you adorable!?! My religion says homosexuality is right, therefore homosexual marriage is right.
If you think it's wrong and will keep you out of environs with harp-playing angels, don't do it. Seems simple enough.
lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies