Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 09:04 PM

482 posts, read 795,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Most white women don't go into "beserker mode" when they feel "dissed".

What?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2013, 09:04 PM

7,786 posts, read 7,998,800 times
After searching all nite turns out she was a white black looking for trouble.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:09 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,395,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
I read the story and one of the first comments from the site is supposedly someone who witnessed the entire event. That person said the girl who was allegedly assaulted by the police DID IN FACT attack one of the police officers when she got outside the Denny's.

I read the comment too just now. That's funny. Like always, there is two sides to all stories.

Here is the comment from the original link.

tamanda Reply
July 8, 2013 at 10:20 pm

" This story is sum bulllllll****tttt!! This girl was in dennys actin a d**n fool!! I was a patron there with sum friends and we saw the entire incident. These kids brought the fight from outside inside dennys and continued to fight and tear dennys to shreds! I mean they were on tables, counter tops..they grabbed knives and dishes and was throwing s**t and everything! As far as her being attacked by the police…yea she was tackled by the female officer who took her straight to the ground…but it was becasue as soon as she walked out the door she started going ballistic on the policeman. .kickin, fighting and punching and everything. .it as then that the female officer tackled her to the ground…and hard. .I mean reallllly hard…Im not saying she deserved what happened but you would think young ladies know how to act as such…she lied about sitting by the window in dennys enjoying a meal with friends…this had nothing at all to do with race…it had everything thing to do with n****z not knowing how to act. n****z meaning ignorant people and ignorant people can be black, white, purple or red…she just happened to be blac..I just feel like if ur going to pull the race card…use it when its appropriate. "
smh"#andiamalsoablackwoman

Old 07-08-2013, 09:12 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,777,259 times
If you are from an environment or culture where woman brawl in the street..and that is a normal thing- maybe you should get the hell out of dodge and find a decent place to live? If the young woman injured sensed there was trouble taking place at that location...She should have got up and left...You have to go around the barbarians...not just sit there excepting barbarism as normal..people brawling in the street is not normal .

Old 07-08-2013, 09:16 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,259,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I read the comment too just now. That's funny. Like always, there is two sides to all stories.

tamanda Reply

" This story is sum bulllllll****tttt!! This girl was in dennys actin a d**n fool!! I was a patron there with sum friends and we saw the entire incident. These kids brought the fight from outside inside dennys and continued to fight and tear dennys to shreds! I mean they were on tables, counter tops..they grabbed knives and dishes and was throwing s**t and everything! As far as her being attacked by the police…yea she was tackled by the female officer who took her straight to the ground…but it was becasue as soon as she walked out the door she started going ballistic on the policeman. .kickin, fighting and punching and everything. .it as then that the female officer tackled her to the ground…and hard. .I mean reallllly hard…Im not saying she deserved what happened but you would think young ladies know how to act as such…she lied about sitting by the window in dennys enjoying a meal with friends…this had nothing at all to do with race…it had everything thing to do with n****z not knowing how to act. n****z meaning ignorant people and ignorant people can be black, white, purple or red…she just happened to be blac..I just feel like if ur going to pull the race card…use it when its appropriate. "
Of course, the OP and ALL of the cop haters on this board will REFUSE to acknowledge this. When the true facts of MOST of these anti cop threads come out, you never hear an apology or a peep from any of them. Its always, "The evidence is made up. Its fabricated, etc."

Old 07-08-2013, 09:17 PM

482 posts, read 795,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And the typical C-D comments that this young woman deserved it because she's a drug addicted prostitute welfare queen with 63 kids by 72 baby daddies will begin in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

and they are here,doing the exact thing you speak of

Old 07-08-2013, 09:18 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,649,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Why does it matter that she was Black OP?
It should not matter at all.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:22 PM

39,808 posts, read 26,335,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post

tamanda Reply

I wonder what the haters will end up doing to that woman. Will they stick with just calling her names and attacking her verbally for telling the truth? Or will someone open a can of whoopazz on her?

Old 07-08-2013, 09:23 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,195,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Of course, the OP and ALL of the cop haters on this board will REFUSE to acknowledge this. When the true facts of MOST of these anti cop threads come out, you never hear an apology or a peep from any of them. Its always, "The evidence is made up. Its fabricated, etc."
So you don't believe the article but you believe a random comment.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:24 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,395,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
It should not matter at all.

She already responded to that a few post back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies