Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 07:26 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,805,242 times

Advertisements

How is this guy not in a loony bin by now?

"Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday repeatedly accused Teresa Heinz Kerry of faking her hospitalization because her husband, Secretary of State John Kerry, had been briefly spotted on his boat during a regime change in Egypt.
Sources told The Associated Press earlier this week that Heinz Kerry had suffered symptoms consistent with a seizure before being admitted into Nantucket Cottage Hospital and listed in critical condition.
On Monday, Beck asserted that the illness had been part of conspiracy to distract from the State Department’s admission that Secretary Kerry was “briefly on his boat” during the massive protests in Egypt.

Glenn Beck: John Kerry’s wife faking critical condition like Hillary’s head injury | The Raw Story

Old 07-09-2013, 07:32 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,873,960 times
I believe it, I thought the same thing when it happened...! Kerry got caught in a big lie about being out boating when he should have been working, so he came up with a good story to cover his cowardly, lying, traitorous azz..
I feel sorry for his wife, marrying a gold digging loser..
We need to have contest to pick the biggest democrat loser. It will be extremely tight there are o many great candidates

Old 07-09-2013, 07:39 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,041,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post

"Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday repeatedly accused Teresa Heinz Kerry of faking her hospitalization because her husband, Secretary of State John Kerry, had been briefly spotted on his boat during a regime change in Egypt.
Sources told The Associated Press earlier this week that Heinz Kerry had suffered symptoms consistent with a seizure before being admitted into Nantucket Cottage Hospital and listed in critical condition.
On Monday, Beck asserted that the illness had been part of conspiracy to distract from the State Department’s admission that Secretary Kerry was “briefly on his boat” during the massive protests in Egypt.

Glenn Beck: John Kerry’s wife faking critical condition like Hillary’s head injury | The Raw Story
The timing is too convenient.

But I thought you didn't watch or listen to Beck?

Old 07-09-2013, 08:18 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,805,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

Beck, fox, and the rest of the right wing machine make great comedy from all the insane BS they spew and their sheep believe

Old 07-09-2013, 08:20 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,738,640 times
Quote:
Beck, fox, and the rest of the right wing machine make great comedy from all the insane BS they spew and their sheep believe
and MSNBC is not for the left?

Old 07-09-2013, 08:29 PM

19,821 posts, read 12,084,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

Sounds like a closet GB fan?

Old 07-09-2013, 08:33 PM

27,118 posts, read 15,295,953 times
How long have you been listening TempesT68?

I never have.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:43 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,413,374 times
Quote:

I think this applies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831 View Post
I've been curious as to how some people can be so obsessed with what other people are doing in their own personal political lives. I'm not talking about those who have their own personal feelings about what politics should look like and save expressing it for appropriate times and places to debate. I'm referring to those extremist who protest out in the street, in the courtrooms, or even on the internet (those infamous regulars who post anti-republican spin threads almost on a daily basis). I think I may have the answer...this study shows they are secretly republicans and are having problems internalizing that, so they lash out.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:43 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,152,786 times
You don't have to listen to his show to hear clips like this one. I heard it today on a left leaning radio show and was appalled.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:40 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,990,710 times
Why is the Left so obsessed with Glenn Beck? It's like Palin Derangement Syndrome with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.