Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 08:18 PM

1,923 posts, read 2,409,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
"Give the poor just enough to keep them poor, not a way out of poverty, that way we will always get their vote"..

Modern Day Liberal.
There should be ways for people to get to a better place in life instead of having to be dependent. If you read my posts on this forum, you'd see me talking about it. Nice try though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2013, 08:22 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
The Republican/conservative obsession with food stamps is hilarious. The entire outlay of food stamps takes up about 2% of the entire US budget. Roughly half of all food stamp recipients are either children or the elderly. Yet the Republicans like to pretend it's all a bunch of lazy moochers receiving them.

You are evil people.
That's what I've always said. Republicans are evil, Machiavellian, nefarious, revoltingly amoral. What really makes them special though, is how narcissistic they are. They actually see themselves as benevolent.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:24 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,738,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
That's what I've always said. Republicans are evil, Machiavellian, nefarious, revoltingly amoral. What really makes them special though, is how narcissistic they are. They actually see themselves as benevolent.
oh you mean like democrats?

Old 07-18-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
oh you mean like democrats?
No, I mean like Repukes.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
No, I mean like Repukes.
So no Democrat is evil, Machiavellian, nefarious, revoltingly amoral. What really makes them special though, is how narcissistic they are. They actually see themselves as benevolent? they are always the white knights?

Old 07-18-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
So no Democrat is evil, Machiavellian, nefarious, revoltingly amoral. What really makes them special though, is how narcissistic they are. They actually see themselves as benevolent? they are always the white knights?
You know, I try my best to understand but evidently I just can't. You people really, really, really do think your ideology is kind and benevolent, don't you? You really do, huh?

Old 07-18-2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
You know, I try my best to understand but evidently I just can't. You people really, really, really do think your ideology is kind and benevolent, don't you? You really do, huh?
If Democrats could think, they would not be Democrats now would they? I should have read I feel, therefor I vote Democrat"

The part that have given us the following..

Woodrow Wilson who gave us
Prohibition.
1917 espionage act.
Segregation of the military.
The Federal Reserve bank.
The 16 Amendment that started the great looting of the wealth if the American people
The 17 Amendments that stolen the voice of the states in the federal government.
The Eugenics movement that would go on to inspired the Nazis,

If you don't believe me please Google it.
Let me google that for you
The truth has not agenda but the media and politicians do.

Or FDR who gave us
A Prolonged "Great Depression"
A slew of failed work programs that did nothing but created more debt
The Gold confiscation act of 1933 the rob the American people of the a vast majority of their wealth.
The National Firearms Act, which taxes so heavily the basic right of keep and bearing certain type of arms they become unaffordable to the common men.
Executive order 9066 which rounded up Americans of Japanese, Italian, and German ancestry.

How about LBS oh I mean LBJ who once said
“I'll have those ******s voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]”

The Great Society Act, which after spending 15 trillion dollars on welfare and entitlement programs, their is more poverty in America today then pre "Great Society Act"

Study: $15 trillion in welfare spending has had little impact since 1964 | Deseret News

Block the Civil Rights Acts of 1957.

Signed the Immigration and naturalization act of 1965, which changed our Immigration policies from favored educated and skilled workers to the 3rd world in order to import those who had Collectivistic of the democratic party, stacking the deck in their favor by importing people who "cast votes Americans don't want to cast", all the while screaming racist at the top of their lungs. such an act has cause massive changes in this nation, none for the better, driving down wages, turning away skilled labor, race base immigration quotes, importing people with view antithetical and harmful to the American way of life and system of government.

Signed the Gun Control Act of 1968, which just like the National Firearms Act of 1934, did nothing to pervert crime, just made it hard for Americans to excise to the right to keep and bear arms, infringing upon this right, using the assassinations of JFK, his brother bobby Kennedy and Martian Luther King JR as and excuse to limit the right's of the American people. all of the weapons used to assassinate those men were legality bought before hand.

Executive order 11110 which removed sliver for the American money supply, which in part allow the Statist to fund the welfare programs the fueled the growth of the massive entitlement class, which will vote for anyone who can and will give them more of someone else money.

The same party that Banned the new manufacture of the Machine guns to law abiding citizens via the Hughes Amendment to the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986, an amendment that was voted on and lost to a voice voted, and yet was not counted, and their for illegality added to the final bill.

You are not the party of freedom or liberty. you are the party of tyranny and oppression, all the while hiding behind the false guises and obstification.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
If Democrats could think, they would not be Democrats now would they? I should have read I feel, therefor I vote Democrat"

The part that have given us the following..

Woodrow Wilson who gave us
Prohibition.
1917 espionage act.
Segregation of the military.
The Federal Reserve bank.
The 16 Amendment that started the great looting of the wealth if the American people
The 17 Amendments that stolen the voice of the states in the federal government.
The Eugenics movement that would go on to inspired the Nazis,

If you don't believe me please Google it.
Let me google that for you
The truth has not agenda but the media and politicians do.

Or FDR who gave us
A Prolonged "Great Depression"
A slew of failed work programs that did nothing but created more debt
The Gold confiscation act of 1933 the rob the American people of the a vast majority of their wealth.
The National Firearms Act, which taxes so heavily the basic right of keep and bearing certain type of arms they become unaffordable to the common men.
Executive order 9066 which rounded up Americans of Japanese, Italian, and German ancestry.

How about LBS oh I mean LBJ who once said
“I'll have those ******s voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]”

The Great Society Act, which after spending 15 trillion dollars on welfare and entitlement programs, their is more poverty in America today then pre "Great Society Act"

Study: $15 trillion in welfare spending has had little impact since 1964 | Deseret News

Block the Civil Rights Acts of 1957.

Signed the Immigration and naturalization act of 1965, which changed our Immigration policies from favored educated and skilled workers to the 3rd world in order to import those who had Collectivistic of the democratic party, stacking the deck in their favor by importing people who "cast votes Americans don't want to cast", all the while screaming racist at the top of their lungs. such an act has cause massive changes in this nation, none for the better, driving down wages, turning away skilled labor, race base immigration quotes, importing people with view antithetical and harmful to the American way of life and system of government.

Signed the Gun Control Act of 1968, which just like the National Firearms Act of 1934, did nothing to pervert crime, just made it hard for Americans to excise to the right to keep and bear arms, infringing upon this right, using the assassinations of JFK, his brother bobby Kennedy and Martian Luther King JR as and excuse to limit the right's of the American people. all of the weapons used to assassinate those men were legality bought before hand.

Executive order 11110 which removed sliver for the American money supply, which in part allow the Statist to fund the welfare programs the fueled the growth of the massive entitlement class, which will vote for anyone who can and will give them more of someone else money.

The same party that Banned the new manufacture of the Machine guns to law abiding citizens via the Hughes Amendment to the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986, an amendment that was voted on and lost to a voice voted, and yet was not counted, and their for illegality added to the final bill.

You are not the party of freedom or liberty. you are the party of tyranny and oppression, all the while hiding behind the false guises and obstification.
While the country is suffering from all kinds of sh*tty right wing legislation and damage done to its economy, here's you:

OH but guns blah blah blah, and my guns blah blah blah, and freedom! Yeah freedom! And blah blah the flag, and blah blah flag lapel pins, and I'm terrified so I got me some guns! And blah blah blah.

And THAT is why the GOP is in trouble. Keep it up, bud! You and your comrades are doing great!

Old 07-18-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
While the country is suffering from all kinds of sh*tty right wing legislation and damage done to its economy, here's you:

OH but guns blah blah blah, and my guns blah blah blah, and freedom! Yeah freedom! And blah blah the flag, and blah blah flag lapel pins, and I'm terrified so I got me some guns! And blah blah blah.

And THAT is why the GOP is in trouble. Keep it up, bud! You and your comrades are doing great!
So instead of refutation the charges you deflect...I guess when you cant fight facts and history that is your only choice..

Old 07-18-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
So instead of refutation the charges you deflect...I guess when you cant fight facts and history that is your only choice..
No, it basically means that Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned, and Nero is you and other right wingers. And if you don't get that because you slept through school, look it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies