Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2013, 04:46 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,283,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well to work from the age of 14 to 29 and only make a hundred thousand dollars aint a lot to brag about. Maybe one day we can all be like you and take fifteen years to rake in a hundred grand. Kudos to you.
I really think you can't read English. What part of "Got an engineering degree at the right time and made my first hundred grand before I was 29" are you having trouble with? Most people would grasp that the clock started ticking when I graduated.

Anyway, putting your inability to grasp this simple concept aside, the very fact that I did flip burgers when I was fifteen shows that the statement about being taught not to work is right wing gibberish with no basis in fact. Imagine that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 04:52 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,232,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Geez, I thought it was the endearing title that brownshirts referred to as their president; ruler-in-chief; for which all should worship. Sorry to get your feathers ruffled.
Apology accepted.

Old 07-13-2013, 04:53 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,201,427 times
Quote:
You were doing just fine until you resort to your nonsense yet again..........

"The bottom line is that a bunch of people here don't like it that a brown guy is in the white house, and they don't like it that he's more comfortable than they are financially. It eats at them, therefore every single thing Obama does is wrong. "
I can't think of another reason to whine, *itch and moan about someone taking a week of vacation--can you? Like I said, if you want to complain about policy have at it, but Obama takes way less time off than any of our other recent presidents. You're being ridiculous. When people are that petty, you have to look at the reasoning, and sometimes it's not pretty.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:05 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Yes I can and it has already been spelled out more than once in this thread. Then you folks decided to toss out your race baiting nonsense and derail the entire thing like you always do. Go back and read it if you like. I'm not playing your games anymore.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
I really think you can't read English. What part of "Got an engineering degree at the right time and made my first hundred grand before I was 29" are you having trouble with? Most people would grasp that the clock started ticking when I graduated.

Anyway, putting your inability to grasp this simple concept aside, the very fact that I did flip burgers when I was fifteen shows that the statement about being taught not to work is right wing gibberish with no basis in fact. Imagine that.
No trouble at all. Just wondering how it took you fifteen years to compile that hundred grand with your fancy smancy engineering degree and hard work ethic and all.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:21 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Unlike most of their detractors in this thread, they have earned it.
Now this is funny!!!!

Old 07-13-2013, 05:34 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,283,757 times
Quote:
No trouble at all. Just wondering how it took you fifteen years to compile that hundred grand with your fancy smancy engineering degree and hard work ethic and all.
Yeah, you still seem to think I graduated from university at 14. How remarkable.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:36 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Haters gotta hate.
Liberal/Obama Supporter Auto Response Protocolâ„¢

1. The source isn't valid
2. That's racist
3. GOP obstruction
4. But...but...but George W. Bush
5. Haters gonna hate
6. Repeat 1,2,3,4 and/or 5 as needed then insult the opposition for failing to support this great man, declare victory, and move on

Old 07-13-2013, 05:39 PM

Well nobody attacked the source but the rest is spot on like always.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:40 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
But their grasping at straws is understandable as they have nothing constructive to present for the good of the country.
Neither does Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies