Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 02:36 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
They publicly threaten violence and race war against white people. That would be illegal if they weren't members of the "protected" race.

If the "KKK" made the same threats you'd wet your panties and run to Eric "my people" Holder to have the DOJ to "investigate"...
but since it's negroes threatening white people, it's ok...right?
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the KKK has actually committed various acts of violence, often unprovoked.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:54 PM

370 posts, read 247,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the KKK has actually committed various acts of violence, often unprovoked.
So, by dodging and changing the subject it seems you agree that making threats to kill white people is a terrorist act and those negroes should be arrested? Right?

Old 07-15-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I think one should always defend everyones freedom of speech, but defending what they say is not nessesary to be constitutional...

Unless you agree with their speech. I can care less the crap the KKK spews, but I will defend their constituional right to crap from their mouths.

As for wetting panties, the KKK is a toothless healhound.
I look at it in a similar way. The KKK has a right to preach racial hatred, as does the NBPP. However, they have no right to act on it. And we the people have a right to reject what they say, and to tell them that we have a problem with their hateful rhetoric. We have the freedom to protest their hateful rhetoric. Freedom of speech does not mean approval of what one says. It does not mean we can't call certain persons out on their words.

And this is how I view the KKK. The KKK is barely afloat as an organization. However, it has committed many actions of violence and murder. Churches have been burned down. The NBPP, I'm more embarrassed by them than scared. I'm Black, and whenever I see the NBPP, I shudder because they are calling for things that most Black people do not want. The original members of the Black Panther Party want nothing to do with this "new" Black Panther Party.

I've hear members of NBPP call for killing White people. The NBPP has participated in voter intimidation. However, I've seen far more killing from the KKK. The NBPP just talks about killing White people. The KKK has actually killed people they've talking about.

I would read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunther_Rall

Old 07-15-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
So, by dodging and changing the subject it seems you agree that making threats to kill white people is a terrorist act and those negroes should be arrested? Right?
I agree that making terrorist threats is wrong. However, why can't you use "Black American"? Why do you feel the need to use the term no one uses anymore?

My point is this. The NBPP TALKS, keyword "talk", about killing Whites. The KKK has actually committed acts of terrorism, from burning churches to lynching people. The NBPP is full of talk and intimidation. The KKK has actually used violence and murder.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
I agree that making terrorist threats is wrong. However, why can't you use "Black American"? Why do you feel the need to use the term no one uses anymore?
What? "negro"?

It's been an accepted term to describe "black" people for centuries...it's spanish for...ready?..."black"...

It's a choice for "race" on the u.s. census.
What's the problem? You think you're "special" and get to decide who can use which words? Get negroes to stop calling each other ******s and white people crackers if you want to change the vocabulary. Don't just make up random rules of grammar that ONLY white people have to follow.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:06 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,204,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Yes, but getting rid of these bad apples is taking too long. They have kids and then those kids adopt the same mindset. I'm all for shortening this up with a race war at a designated place & time.

Perhaps instead of the battle they expect, we'll just nuke the entire area to ensure the victors go down too!
The good news is with every generation, it's fewer people. I think we're seeing the big anti woman and anti minority backlash right now because those folks are losing power fast, they know it, and they're angry about it. The teavangelicals are the last hurrah of the racist far right.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:06 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,760 times
Quote:
What? "negro"?

It's been an accepted term to describe "black" people for centuries...it's spanish for...ready?..."black"...

It's a choice for "race" on the u.s. census.
What's the problem? You think you're "special" and get to decide who can use which words? Get negroes to stop calling each other ******s and white people crackers if you want to change the vocabulary. Don't just make up random rules of grammar that ONLY white people have to follow.
Here we go with the old Whites are being oppressed routine.

Take out the violins and let's hear your story about the plight of the White man.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:

My point is this. The NBPP TALKS, keyword "talk", about killing Whites. The KKK has actually committed acts of terrorism, from burning churches to lynching people. The NBPP is full of talk and intimidation. The KKK has actually used violence and murder.
ok..you edited part of it..I'll respond.

Go look up the answers to these simple questions.

How many negroes did the KKK lynch?
When was the last one?

How many white people have been murdered by negroes?
When was the last one?

Which race in america commits the most murders PER CAPITA?
Which race in america commits the most rapes PER CAPITA?
Which race in america commits the most robberies PER CAPITA?
Which race in america commits the most crime PER CAPITA?

Old 07-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
The New Black Panthers and Tea Party types are both aching for one.

I say let them go at it and let god sort em out.
when the fight is over, who ever would be left standing would be said to have "slaughtered"the others.

i dont think it would solve anything.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Here we go with the old Whites are being oppressed routine.

Take out the violins and let's hear your story about the plight of the White man.
if that's your best "contribution", then hush, child...the adults are talking here..run along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies