Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 03:11 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,497,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
It seems like everywhere I turn, folks are predicting a race war. They’re convinced folks like Jesse, Al and the NBPP are encouraging it. They’re convinced it’s gonna happen any day now. And they have their legally carried guns on their person for when that time comes.

When will this war start exactly?

Perhaps it would be more beneficial if the racist, itchy-fingered gun toters and the ghetto thugs could set a date to make it happen. Pick a city and time and have it out!!

Let’s end the paranoia and get it started already. Bring all your frustrations for the race you hate with you that day! Hopefully in the end, no one is left standing and the rest of the civilized country can move forward with their lives, forever rid of the mental instability that is racism and “ghettoism”.
People are always predicting riots/unrest/wars that never end up happening.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:12 PM

73,011 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
What? "negro"?

It's been an accepted term to describe "black" people for centuries...it's spanish for...ready?..."black"...

It's a choice for "race" on the u.s. census.
What's the problem? You think you're "special" and get to decide who can use which words? Get negroes to stop calling each other ******s and white people crackers if you want to change the vocabulary. Don't just make up random rules of grammar that ONLY white people have to follow.
Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because other Blacks have used the actual "N" word doesn't mean you can. It doesn't mean that I will. I don't use that term. I use the term "Black American" "Black" or "African-American". And don't give me this "it's Spanish for Black" thing. We are in the USA, where English is spoken. If Blacks should get other Blacks to stop calling Whites the "c" word, then the same should take place when it comes to some White people using the "N" word. You don't see any Black posters on here using the term you are using. Of course, knowing your record as far as the things you have said, all I've seen you do is obsess about race, so it isn't surprising the things you say.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:14 PM

73,011 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
ok..you edited part of it..I'll respond.

Go look up the answers to these simple questions.

How many negroes did the KKK lynch?
When was the last one?

How many white people have been murdered by negroes?
When was the last one?

Which race in america commits the most murders PER CAPITA?
Which race in america commits the most rapes PER CAPITA?
Which race in america commits the most robberies PER CAPITA?
Which race in america commits the most crime PER CAPITA?
I know what you're trying to do here. I've seen it before. And it goes off point. I was talking about the differences between the NBPP and the KKK. I was talking about two hate groups.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:16 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,208,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
when the fight is over, who ever would be left standing would be said to have "slaughtered"the others.

i dont think it would solve anything.
I'm in favor of drones taking out the winners.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:16 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Some people prayed for peace.

some are praying for race riots.

Why dont you go down to the hood and start one...Unlike zimmy you would be confronting a boy.
We have enough conflict, We don't need any more wars period. Especially on our soil. There were many that were expecting the country to have riots the other day. There were protests, Including one in NY and L.A. where there were some arrests for bottle tossing but civilization did not fall as predicted or threatened by some people. The one here had protesters of many races to boot all together.

More then enough people are tired enough of the violence in the streets as a whole, And thankfully it's been calm since Saturday night so far. The problems of society are not close to being solved and I doubt they will be-But calling for a war between races is dumb and a pipe dream for those that do I think.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:17 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Jeesuz h christ you people just never get tired of this crap do you? How many centuries have to go by before you get the freak'n hint YOURE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

There oughta be a law against you having natural insemination through intercourse. You fugging retards should all be forced to go to a clinic and subject to a lottery wheel for the next insemination session and NOBODY KNOWS where the eggs or sperm came from. It'd serve you all fugging right if my fantasy happened tomorrow with a clap of thunder.

For crying out loud you nuts all look over the ocean to Sunni's killing Shiites and think to yourselves how fugging retarded is that? Well, LOOK IN THE DAMN MIRROR!

Maybe a generation or two of "all mixed race births" would do wonders for your stupidity.

Neither side is going to realize their full potential if you keep banging on each other.

Last edited by BruSan; 07-15-2013 at 03:32 PM..

Old 07-15-2013, 03:18 PM

370 posts, read 247,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because other Blacks have used the actual "N" word doesn't mean you can. It doesn't mean that I will. I don't use that term. I use the term "Black American" "Black" or "African-American". And don't give me this "it's Spanish for Black" thing. We are in the USA, where English is spoken. If Blacks should get other Blacks to stop calling Whites the "c" word, then the same should take place when it comes to some White people using the "N" word. You don't see any Black posters on here using the term you are using. Of course, knowing your record as far as the things you have said, all I've seen you do is obsess about race, so it isn't surprising the things you say.

The etymology of the word is that it's spanish for "black". Common knowledge...stop deflecting.

"Negro" has been accepted for centuries to describe dark skinned people from africa...until negroes in america decided they didn't "like" it any more and declared it "outdated" as a way to thumb their nose at white people. Some white people aren't easily manipulated.

3,406 posts, read 3,449,665 times
Quote:
I know what you're trying to do here. I've seen it before. And it goes off point. I was talking about the differences between the NBPP and the KKK. I was talking about two hate groups.
I am white jewish. As far as i am concerned both those groups hate me. Funny how my race did more for the civil right movement than any others other thank black.

8,560 posts, read 11,213,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
It was practically predicted Rome would be burning and you are going to give me two obscure links?
Well, in defense of revisionist history, this is all BBC News (not BBCAmerica) and France24 can talk about today. Interviews with talking heads who must've cut their teeth on MSNBC.

Well, that and the high temps around the isles this week.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:19 PM

370 posts, read 247,063 times
Quote:
I see...In other words, you don't like the questions... and we all know why, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies