Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 05:06 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareWheel View Post
You really don't know, do you?
Wow. A year and a half later, you're still clueless.

Calling someone a creepy ass cracker seems racist to me.
Selling and buying illegal guns, and smoking weed seems thuggish to me.

Trayvon's Tweets:

RT @ReesyyLaTootieB: Hahaha Hoe u got USED fa yo loose ass p*ssy.! Tighten up.! #Literally

RT @fukunurhoexxx: #youthetype of b*tch that give up your p*ssy for free and think its cool #p*ssyaintfree #fb

RT @TheSoleManSB: We in need of some trees … Wea tha weed man

RT @MisunderstoodC_: Get high to balance out the lows

RT @___xMaxDee: I got game for you young hoes, don’t grow to be a dumm hoe

RT @Bombshelll_: “@La_VidaBella: I’ll beat the pu**sy up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up”

RT @iTeachSEXOLOGY: d*ck slipping out when you got her in doggy? Either u trying to long stroke wit a short d*ck or she need to arch tha …

RT @Mitchell_Garcia: I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome
for some sh*t like that òÕ òÕ òÕ

RT @ThatBitchJenny_: A f*ck n*gga is FOREVER a f*ck n*gga! Fu*ck ‘em!

RT @iAmCartoonFYF: 6 Pound 7 Pound 8 Pound #KUSH

RT @GrandadJFreeman: You know you high AF when you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green

U WANNA SEE SUM CASH? WELL LEMME SEE SUM ASS

RT @KissMeEndlessly: puss ass crackas .

RT @TheyHATEShAHeED: Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy ha

RT @stillblazingtho: If you don’t like #weed. #YoureNotMyType

RT @SheIs_UNdefined: & When Im On That SMOKE, Im Going Super-HAM!

Its a new year lets make some changes…… f*ck dat wea da weedman at??

RT @KimmyBtchhh: Some of y’all need a Blunt!

RT @stillblazingtho: R E T W E E T If you smoke #weed.

RT @PrettyMeStarr: White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin

Pictures taken from Baby Tray's phone. After he leapt out of some bushes yelling, "You gonna die tonight!"

Rest well, sweet prince!
So smoking weed makes a person a thug?? That is extremely ignorant and backwards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2013, 05:09 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
While I do agree with the jury, there was insufficient evidence to rule murder beyond as reasonable doubt, I also think racial profiling was at play and a civil rights violation would be a slam dunk to prove.
There's even less evidence gz racially provided tm or was motivated by race than there was of murder 2. That doesn't mean Holder won't continue the persecution. After all, gz did kill The Child who'd look like The Son of The One.

Old 07-15-2013, 05:10 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
You THINK it happened yet NO EVIDENCE shows that. Unless you mean racial profiling by Martin who profiled Zimmerman as a cracker.
No evidence, if you don't include Zimmerman's own statement that he followed Martin and got out of his car. Martin had done nothing suspicious, except be black and wear a hoody. That's about the starkest example of profiling there is.

Old 07-15-2013, 05:11 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,035,382 times
My God, the FBI already wasted time on this. They found nothing because there was nothing. If either of these two had issues with race, it was clearly Martin. Zimmerman should file a suit against the Martin family. There is proof all over the place that Trayvon had race issues.

Old 07-15-2013, 05:13 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,035,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
No evidence, if you don't include Zimmerman's own statement that he followed Martin and got out of his car. Martin had done nothing suspicious, except be black and wear a hoody. That's about the starkest example of profiling there is.
HE WAS ASKED TO DESCRIBE THE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU USING, NBC'S EDITED TAPE????? Geez you friggin people are unbelievable. So now we cant describe when asked what someone looks like?!?!?!?! After being asked and not sure, he said he LOOKS black. OH MY GOD THATS RACIST NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Old 07-15-2013, 05:18 AM

1,607 posts, read 3,090,219 times
The people that are not happy with the outcome of the trial are grasping at straws now. Hoping for a fed investigation of a hate crime and GZ locked away for ever. Don't you think that the evidence would have come out by now? How many times do you think prosecutors, etc have listened to the 911 calls etc etc. But I guess you look to the edited NBC tape as gospel? Face it, you got your trial didnt like the outcome now you are stamping your feet like a child on Halloween who feels trick or treating for 4 hours wasn't enough, I am not trayvon.

Last edited by ctwhitechin; 07-15-2013 at 05:35 AM..

Old 07-15-2013, 05:56 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post

Great post. He is right, of course. The only rights that were violated in this fiasco were those of Zimmerman.

ANYONE who believes in the rule of law should be outraged. However, the left ignores Zimmerman's rights and simply wants a "head" for the totem pole of the civil rights movement. In the eyes of Obama and Holder, Zimmerman is guilty because of his race, not the action for which he stood trial.

The Obama administration demonstrates again their contempt for the rule of law and love of fascism.

Old 07-15-2013, 05:59 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
The DOJ is looking at the possibility of a hate crime charge against Zimmerman. I don't think they have a legal leg to stand on in this case.

I just wonder why the jury didn't even consider the manslaughter charge. It just goes to show that nobody knows what goes on in the mind of a juror.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:00 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:

Trayvon's Tweets:

RT @ReesyyLaTootieB: Hahaha Hoe u got USED fa yo loose ass p*ssy.! Tighten up.! #Literally

RT @fukunurhoexxx: #youthetype of b*tch that give up your p*ssy for free and think its cool #p*ssyaintfree #fb

RT @Bombshelll_: “@La_VidaBella: I’ll beat the pu**sy up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up”

RT @iTeachSEXOLOGY: d*ck slipping out when you got her in doggy? Either u trying to long stroke wit a short d*ck or she need to arch tha …

RT @Mitchell_Garcia: I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome

RT @GrandadJFreeman: You know you high AF when you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green

RT @TheyHATEShAHeED: Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy ha

RT @PrettyMeStarr: White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin

Pictures taken from Baby Tray's phone. After he leapt out of some bushes yelling, "You gonna die tonight!"

Rest well, sweet prince!

The "civil rights movement" looks absurd when they try to "prove" racism in cases such as this, Tawana Brawley, and the Duke Lacrosse case. Such cases simply prove the opposite- that racism is essentially non-existent in America (except that practiced by blacks against whites, which is approved by the left) and that old stereotypes are probably true.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:01 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:

Trayvon's Tweets:

Rest well, sweet prince!

So, TM deserved what he got? Seriously, let the kid rest in peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies