Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 8 days ago)

29,506 posts, read 16,502,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Akon can live pretty nicely in Senegal with his money, why havent him and his wives back to Senegal? Lead by example Akon.
He has like 5 houses over there. Seriously do do any of you know Akon's back ground ?

his full name is Aliaune Damala Badara Akon Thiam, he was born here,but his childhood was spent in Africa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2013, 02:46 PM

640 posts, read 819,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
What does your response have to do with the question?

Why won't you just answer without all the side-stepping? Slavery in the bible was NOT about race. That was not introduced until the Africans hit (stolen) US soil.

Thanks for being real!!

Old 07-15-2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
This hasn't been my experience at all. I have found that most Africans want your to visit and will offer to be your tour guide.
True. I met a man from I believe Ghana or Senegal and he told me out of his mouth that the way the U.S. media portrays Africa is mostly FALSE. He went on to tell me to come see for yourself and that its beautiful in alot of parts of Africa. He struck me as a wise and honest man.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:50 PM

370 posts, read 246,769 times
Quote:
What does your response have to do with the question?

Why won't you just answer without all the side-stepping? Slavery in the bible was NOT about race. That was not introduced until the Africans hit (stolen) US soil.

You're clueless.
The first slaves in the u.s. were actually white.

White people didn't INVENT negro slavery but we damned sure abolished it in the u.s. at the cost of 600,000 lives...but negroes never say "thank you".

Slavery has never been solely about race.
The weakest, stupidest were the ones who got captured and sold to the slave traders to export...slavery thrives in parts of africa today...you hate slavery?
Flights leave daily for africa..why don't you hop on over there and straighten them out?

Old 07-15-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
Who cares?
racism has been used to the point that it's meaningless. All humans have preferences toward their own kind...because one prefers his own race or culture doesn't make anyone a "racist"...it's a term invented by the communist jew Lev Bronstein (Leon Trotsky) to describe that phenomenon.
It's been co opted by certain segments in america and distorted to marginalize or discredit someone they don't agree with.

Here's a definition I found amusing;

racism (noun)

An undetectable (but unquestionably real ) “systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality” (in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), which somehow forces brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune). Usually rendered blatant racism.
In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining, and congestive heart failure.
Literally the worst thing in the entire world.

racist (adjective)
  1. Expressing, suggesting, or hinting at discomforting truths about race.
  2. Failing to sufficiently denigrate and discriminate against whites.
  3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior, or stupid in some way, usually by the offending party being racist (def. 1), being racist (def. 2), Derogatory. Punishable by death in most jurisdictions. Often rendered raciss, as in you raciss and das raciss.

I'm not surprised by your answer. But I respect it.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:54 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,205,447 times
Quote:
You're clueless.

White people didn't INVENT negro slavery but we damned sure abolished it in the u.s. at the cost of 600,000 lives...but negroes never say "thank you".

The weakest, stupidest were the ones who got captured and sold to the slave traders to export...slavery thrives in parts of africa today...you hate slavery?
Flights leave daily for africa..why don't you hop on over there and straighten them out?
Those "slaves" were indentured servants.

I never said white people invented black slavery. Just that they introduced the concept of it being based on race.

You sound very uneducated and your debating style is sophomoric. I'm gonna ignore you from now on.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Those "slaves" were indentured servants.
Yes..I know...and?

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc
I never said white people invented black slavery. Just that they introduced the concept of it being based on race.
link? source? proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc
You sound very uneducated and your debating style is sophomoric. I'm gonna ignore you from now on.
right..sling a few ad homs, declare victory and run away..LMAO...no one is fooled.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:
You're clueless.

And you DAMN sure built this country on the BACKS of slaves which they got not one red cent. My great great grandfather NEVER got his 40 acres and a mule before he dies. Well guess what I am his heir PAY UP CHUMP!!

Old 07-15-2013, 03:22 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,517,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeSon504 View Post
True. I met a man from I believe Ghana or Senegal and he told me out of his mouth that the way the U.S. media portrays Africa is mostly FALSE. He went on to tell me to come see for yourself and that its beautiful in alot of parts of Africa. He struck me as a wise and honest man.
it's all part of the divide and conquer. they want us (black americans) to believe that Africans are all poor, starving, uneducated people living in mud huts, who hate black americans. they want us to be ashamed of our African ancestry and if we make it past the shame, they want us to think we're unwanted. I have experienced some stuck up African immigrants, though, who do seem to look down on black americans, but most are quite friendly and open if you get to know them.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeSon504 View Post
And you DAMN sure built this country on the BACKS of slaves which they got not one red cent. My great great grandfather NEVER got his 40 acres and a mule before he dies. Well guess what I am his heir PAY UP CHUMP!!
Slaves built this country?..hahahaha..you're funny, boy. You can't REALLY believe that...next you'll be telling me about all the great negro inventors or how lincoln freed the slaves or some other afrocentric nonsense...
You are offended by something that happened over 150 years ago in a few states by a fraction of people? Whites have been slaves. But of course your black brain cannot comprehend facts.

Blacks are responsible for their own suffering.
Your ancestors sold their own people into slavery. Want a mule and some more free stuff? Go complain to africa. See if they'll give you reparations.
White people freed you, boy, or otherwise you would be living in a mud hut in Africa with no welfare, SNAP, section 8 housing, free medical care, free schooling.
There are no White funded EBT cards in Africa.

While Non-whites are allowed to hate Whites freely and not afraid of Whites being offended, Whites are expected to tip toe around offensive Non-whites.

Every race on earth has had slavery, and every race on earth has been slaves. We are ALL descendants of slaves. Every nation and race has taken part in slavery, only Europeans (whites) have outright banned it across the board and in every one of our nations...yet...africans STILL practice slavery...you hate slavery?..run on over to africa and tell them how outraged you are...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies