Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 07:35 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times

Advertisements

Don't let the door hit you.

Most US born/raised blacks (or any race for that matter) wouldn't last a month in Africa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2013, 07:50 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Don't let the door hit you.

Most US born/raised blacks (or any race for that matter) wouldn't last a month in Africa.
True-

no welfare
no foodstamps
no public housing
no affirmative action
no minority status (they are all black)
if you don't work, you starve

It certainly would be a win-win situation

Blacks could "live like kings" in Africa and the US crime rate would plummet.

Old 10-06-2013, 09:08 AM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Wow...my best friends here where I live are Africans.....and the longer they stay in America the more they want to return to Africa....and more than a few of their friends have. Just so people know....the GDP of most African nations has been rising much faster than here in the USA.
Developing nations tend to grow more than developed nations.

Old 10-06-2013, 09:37 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,870 times
Celebrities are some of the dumbest people alive on the planet (which is why most of them are raving liberals).

The fact is that we don't even know if Zimmerman was a racist, there is zero evidence that suggested he was. We don't know if race was an issue at all. All we do know is that Zimmerman was getting his head bashed at one point and shot Trayvon in self defense, according to the Trial. Zimmerman should have never followed Trayvon but we don't know who threw the first hit, and it's not like Trayvon was an innocent angle. He was a wannabe thug.

The trial is over. No evidence suggested Zimmerman was a racist or that he was guilty of murder. And please don't talk about Stand Your Ground, it had nothing to do with the trial.

If black people move to Africa they won't be treated like royalty unless they're rich like Akon is. Most of them will become dirt poor like the locals. The average black person in the US lives better than the average black person in Africa. Not to mention that black people in Africa kill other Black people all the time.

Old 10-06-2013, 10:05 AM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times
Did Akon ever move to Africa?

Old 10-07-2013, 09:31 AM

2,490 posts, read 2,545,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
LOL The comments from "celebs" just get dumber and dumber.
Idk...what Akon suggested would be pretty ridiculous for most modern African Americans, as there is little African about them besides their skin tone...

I felt the comments section was where the real stupidity lain.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:31 AM

1,579 posts, read 2,340,903 times
I welcome the move to Africa. They won't do it though, for obvious reasons. There's no successful black societies in the world that aren't strongly integrated into their european, latino, or Asian hosts.

There's some great black neighborhoods, but that's it. No cities in the entire world that are 60%+ black that aren't full of murder. Yet, impoverished 90%+ latino cities exist even in America with low murder rates (Loredo). At least the non-black cultures have good cities to go along with their bad cities.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:49 AM

1,850 posts, read 1,138,158 times
About 1978 I was in the US Army, Ft Sill OK. Had an interesting chat with a 2nd Lieutenant, originally from South Africa. He grew up in the aparthied slums of Durban. He told me bluntly that in no way would American born blacks would be welcome moving back to Africa. Why compound expotentially all the problems already there?

Old 10-12-2013, 05:32 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by things and stuff View Post
I welcome the move to Africa. They won't do it though, for obvious reasons. There's no successful black societies in the world that aren't strongly integrated into their european, latino, or Asian hosts.

There's some great black neighborhoods, but that's it. No cities in the entire world that are 60%+ black that aren't full of murder. Yet, impoverished 90%+ latino cities exist even in America with low murder rates (Loredo). At least the non-black cultures have good cities to go along with their bad cities.
I can only guess that you want to see Blacks leave.

Old 10-12-2013, 05:36 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr5 View Post
About 1978 I was in the US Army, Ft Sill OK. Had an interesting chat with a 2nd Lieutenant, originally from South Africa. He grew up in the aparthied slums of Durban. He told me bluntly that in no way would American born blacks would be welcome moving back to Africa. Why compound expotentially all the problems already there?
Well, here is a question I have for you.

On one hand, there are those who say it would be great to see Blacks leave and "go back to Africa".

On the other hand, according to you, Black Americans wouldn't be welcomed in Africa.

Here is my question. What to do now? If there are those who consider Black Americans that much of a problem that they want to see them leave, and yet, in many African nations, you say they wouldn't be welcomed, what do you intend to do? What to others who want to see Blacks gone from America intend to do? You can't deport Black Americans from the USA, because they are precisely that, AMERICANS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies