Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 06:32 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,015,741 times

Advertisements

Akon speaks out on George Zimmerman case

Quote:
“Every African American in the United States need to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa were u will be treated like the royalty you are,” Akon captioned the below photo. “You don’t deserve this treatment. This is not your country!!”

LOL The comments from "celebs" just get dumber and dumber. I guess this dope doesnt know much about Africa today. But please, take your own advice and move. And leave behind all the money youve made from white people/Americans. We'll see how long you last.

I guess he forgot about where the slavery of blacks started as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2013, 06:36 AM

40,930 posts, read 48,938,221 times
I understand Somalia is a garden of Eden and a great place to spend the winter.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:38 AM

7,794 posts, read 6,353,861 times
They tried that after slavery. They were not welcome there.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:40 AM

88,673 posts, read 44,417,536 times
Um... Genocide, "ethnic cleansing," and the slave trade are all still very active in Africa. Is that really their vision of "living like royalty?"

Old 07-15-2013, 06:40 AM

77,024 posts, read 47,365,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
They tried that after slavery. They were not welcome there.
Yes, they were. They founded the nation of Liberia.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:41 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,564,161 times
He's a celeb so shouldn't this be in the entertainment section?

Old 07-15-2013, 06:45 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,155,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

LOL The comments from "celebs" just get dumber and dumber. I guess this dope doesnt know much about Africa today. But please, take your own advice and move. And leave behind all the money youve made from white people/Americans. We'll see how long you last.

I can see Akon being greeted at the airport by the local government-enabled warlord who then charges him an immigration tax of 99% of his wealth.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:56 AM

5,716 posts, read 3,227,165 times
whats amazing is that actual black immigrants from Africa don't want anything to do with African-Americans. And the African Americans that do go back to Africa are frowned upon there.
It's all about mentality. You want to continue to listen to the likes of Jesse JAckson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakahn you will continue to live in ghetto's and expecting "whitey" to pay for everything.

As for racism, how can they continue to scream racism when they have a black president, elected twice? If it weren't for the the white vote, Obama would not be in office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

Old 07-15-2013, 06:59 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,555,520 times

Old 07-15-2013, 07:27 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,831,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Racism still exists in the US, anyone who thinks it ended with the Obama election is either really naive or really stupid. A shining example of that is the birther movement, the fact theat websites like stormfront exist and some of the comments in C-D.
"ended with the Obama election"?? Are you kidding?? obama has set race relations back at least one hundred years..! ..and it was his plan, race wars, war against women, class warfare, he wants everyone fighting. It's how you promote communism and his plan is going perfectly. He is bringing this country to it's knees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies