Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2013, 09:29 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post

Being able to provide details and being willing to provide details if very different. If you don't like my claims then ignore me.
I already do, except on this thread.

You can't back up your claims, and we both know why.

Ciao.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Guess they're too stupid to realize all races have died defending those colors.
I wish just once I'd hear of a flag burner actually leaving the USA for good instead of being a drama queen.
What's real funny is about half those people are probably on govt assistance haha

From what I gather, it's the Occupy morons. I doubt they care about race, they seem to use any excuse to act up. They aren't really worth getting my dander up, they are nothing.

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You didn't answer anything. Any self respecting vet can answer a question with details, like MOS, duty stations, time spent at each post, etc.

If you provide those details, chances are you cannot back up your claims.
MOS - fry cook
duty stations - usually a toilet, sometime behind a tree
time spent at each post - 10-30 min, depending on the book

Old 07-15-2013, 09:32 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Yeah, and tell us another joke. Obama's base is welfare recipients. We all know where the majority of welfare goes, and it is not going to republicans.
The south has a whole lot of welfare recipients. And unless I'm mistaken they are mostly republicans are they not

Old 07-15-2013, 09:33 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I already do, except on this thread.

You can't back up your claims, and we both know why.

Ciao.
Later.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
MOS - fry cook
duty stations - usually a toilet, sometime behind a tree
time spent at each post - 10-30 min, depending on the book
Behind a tree would be damn near luxurious sometimes.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The south has a whole lot of welfare recipients. And unless I'm mistaken they are mostly republicans are they not
Link?

Old 07-15-2013, 09:39 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
The safety of my family comes way ahead of the curiosity of some internet goon, if you aren't brave enough to just tell me your name why should I tell you personal information about myself?
(Chuckling) It doesn't matter how many times this happens, the response is always the same.

Naturally, you know as well as the rest of us know, that saying where and when you served and for whom, could never reveal who exactly you are. It could, though, force you into a situation where you might say something that someone who actually served could contradict.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:40 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
Any self respecting vet can answer all of that easily and quickly, I've talked to many other vets here on CD about the exact info you're talking about. I'm certainly not going to share that kind of info with a bunch of morons who would love to negatively affect the lives of people that they disagree with on the internet.

Being able to provide details and being willing to provide details if very different. If you don't like my claims then ignore me.
I've known many vets. Not a single one of them ever hesitated to state specifics about where and when they served. Only the posers refuse to do that.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:41 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post

Are you really serious?? Certainly not. And I think you know damn well where welfare goes. The whole country has a whole lot of welfare recipients. Why single out the South?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies