Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 04:10 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,021 times

Advertisements

Whipping? Really, I have no idea what you're talking about. Nor why you think I should weep. Your posts make no sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 04:14 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Zimmerman has given the right the vicarious thrill they all appreciate of killing an unarmed black teenager on his way home. That is why they love him so much. Every RWNJ dreams about grabbing a sheet, carrying a torch or a pitchfork and going on a citizens posse. It is all about racism and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:14 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I look in windows while walking my dog. Guess someone has the right to shoot me.

You know, Memphis, you're usually pretty reasonable, despite us typically being on opposite sides of a topic. I don't know what it is about this event that has you so completely detached from your normally-pretty-reasonable self, but it's disheartening.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:21 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
... my Allessi shoulder holster...
They don't make them for the XDs. I've been looking for a good, reasonably priced leather shoulder rig for a while.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:29 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Your compass is broke if you use the info from the OP.

The statistics show blacks fear blacks and the gun violence is downstream of gangs and drugs.

Guess you didn't follow the GZ trial if you think he got the benefit of the doubt.

GZ did get a special prosecutor whose behavior was unethical and apparently outgunned by the facts she hoped to smother with a hand picked jury and help from the president, DOJ and the professional race baiters....with a special thanks to NBC and its doctored 911 tapes.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:08 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Whipping? Really, I have no idea what you're talking about. Nor why you think I should weep. Your posts make no sense.
neither do yours......

Old 07-17-2013, 06:13 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,021 times
Mm. Zing.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
They don't make them for the XDs. I've been looking for a good, reasonably priced leather shoulder rig for a while.
Look elsewhere my friend My Friend. Mr Allessi has passed on to the big leather bench in the sky

I have 2 items of his work, one for the Kimber and one for the Rand, and unless i get lucky there will be no more. His neat trick was in the way the snap works. You just grip the gun and pull.

I have been looking for the right for me IWB rig and just can't get comfy. I have more holsters than my wife has shoes Kinda sad really.

The holster I miss most was a moose leg with the silver hair on and lined in soft brushed suede glued in with Barges Cement. That fit a 3 screw Ruger .44 mag i once owned and traded face to face NO Back ground checks for a Baker 12 ga in side by side from a doctors estate sale. That was a gun made in NY back around 1930 and this one is tight and the wood is still great.

I miss that old hog leg too over all I prefer the shot gun so I am ok....
My son has a XD in 40 cal I think, might be a 10mm though. His latest greatest is a rig that has a lot of leather and little kydex. But right now i would bet money on it's too hot to wear that rig. I don;t have the foggiest what it called so i can't google it. There is about 1/2 the cow in leather !

Old 07-17-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Mm. Zing.
I get it. We are done until the next time i suffer from CRS. Now if you like i can fix that?

Old 07-17-2013, 06:23 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Let's say you are walking in the dark and you notice a creepy creature following you then you see he's reaching under his jacket, you are afraid he's reaching for a gun, you are so afraid, it's now or never moment, you attack the guy with your bare fists. The guy yells "help" and shoots you, you are dead he's an innocent free man whose life was saved by a gun. Your bare-fisted fear vs his armed fear. Whose fear is more legitimate in the eyes of justice? In this particular case the guy with a gun was given all the benefits of the doubt, all the legitimate fears of the dead guy with his bare fists were discarded.
Nice fairytale. Now please tell us what happened during the four minutes. You know, the time between the initial contact, and Martin losing Zimmerman, only to turn around and actively seek out a physical confrontation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies