Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 08:35 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,527,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
I wish I could rep you more than 1. Anyone that admits they were taken on this forum deserves a lot of credit. I'd be bull****ting if I were to say there were situations where I didn't come back and admit I was wrong over the years.
All I can say is that I could not be more disappointed in my source, Pakalert. Perhaps they had a new writer that played them and their readers. I don't know, but I took myself off their email list. I take the issue of chemtrails and HAARP very seriously.
I think IcyTea probably has it right - this was somebody's way of discrediting any future stories that will expose the truth. Very sad day.
I had never seen the Internet Chronicle site before, and don't understand why we would have a site completely dedicated to making up stories like they appear to do. How strange!

Old 07-16-2013, 08:40 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,527,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I'm surprised you didn't latch on to the Second Shooter in Zimmerman Case.
I didn't even look around the site until after it was pointed out I had been taken in. Yes, that story told me it was all nothin but bs. Then there's that ridiculous story about God working on cars in the desert. I guess that kind of crap is entertainment for some people.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:43 AM

5,150 posts, read 7,729,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by never-more View Post
We'll call the Monsanto Extension of Godwin's Law *get ready for it* Charlotte's Law! because it was your idea.
I accept this honor on behalf of the Great City of Charlotte located in the Great State of Mecklenburg which is part of the Great Nation of North Carolina.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:51 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,407,431 times
Default Snowden Reveals Truth about Chemtrails

hmmm...

Is this from The Onion?

Old 07-17-2013, 04:58 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,981,343 times
Next you will hear that methheads are taking up skydiving to snort the chemtrails don't forget your parachute ....

Old 07-17-2013, 05:48 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,590,047 times
ROFLMAO - thanks.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:09 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,797,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't believe he knows the truth, but this is what he thinks he knows. I believe this is part of the culling the population.
Either way, he exposes geo-engineering of our skies and environment, and his understanding of why they are doing it, and why it's secret.
Those that are awake will understand what he's talking about, the shills will discredit this as conspiracy theory, the rest of you can wake up or go back to sleep. It's up to you.

my source
Snowden uncovers shocking truth behind Chemtrails | Pakalert Press

their source
Snowden uncovers shocking truth behind Chemtrails | The Internet Chronicle

which includes this,
Snowden reveals HAARP's Global Assassination Agenda | The Internet Chronicle

(re: Faraday cage)
I think he has "proof positive" of the Alien bodies and spaceship still hidden somewhere within Area 51....

Old 07-17-2013, 06:25 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,447,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
He shot Trayvon from the grassy knoll and is now buried in the desert in Terilingua TX.

Saw it on the internet.
you are wrong! trayvon is not dead.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:47 AM

77,868 posts, read 60,016,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
All I can say is that I could not be more disappointed in my source, Pakalert. Perhaps they had a new writer that played them and their readers. I don't know, but I took myself off their email list. I take the issue of chemtrails and HAARP very seriously.
I think IcyTea probably has it right - this was somebody's way of discrediting any future stories that will expose the truth. Very sad day.
I had never seen the Internet Chronicle site before, and don't understand why we would have a site completely dedicated to making up stories like they appear to do. How strange!
That's what Alex Jones does every day to create fodder for his followers and drive revenue into his pockets via weblinks and book sales etc.

Like when he was claiming the DC earthquakes were underground nuke tests and there was a coverup of the ongoing nuclear meltdown of a powerplant along the Nebraska border.

How is he different from Pakalert?

P.S. I realize I'm on ignore for constantly pointing out how much garbage you fall for, and guess what...you are occasionally right, you just have zero BS radar.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:51 AM

77,868 posts, read 60,016,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Next you will hear that methheads are taking up skydiving to snort the chemtrails don't forget your parachute ....
Aw man! The chemtrails are fake, they are just holographs beamed into the sky like the plane that crashed into the pentagon....and the moon landings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies