Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 10:43 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,078,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I never said Zimmerman attacked Trayvon. At least not that I can recall. Would you mind pointing out where I said that? And if not found, apologizing for your baseless accusation?

And I'm not surprised you completely ignored my questions regarding Zimmerman's past. So typical.
So many Trayvonites have made that statement that I have lost track of who said that. So many have. Sorry.

I have already compared GZ's past of having arrests that have been dropped to Trayvon's non arrests because of his age. In both cases neither one comes away squeaky clean.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:43 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,382,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Why do you keep ignoring the fact that the timeline shows TM had ample time to get far away from someone he was in fear of, also according to Rachel's testimony.
Zimmie was on him like white on dice.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:45 AM

1,400 posts, read 1,575,827 times
Coming from Miami area, You constantly have to be on guard and looking over your shoulder....small town Sanford, not so much. In that regard Trayvon was a vicitim and George probably took it the wrong way also. He even looked nervous in the convenience store video.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:45 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,206,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
They don't. They are pretty much equal in that Trayvon to too young to have an official record.. had he been over eighteen when that stuff went down, at the very least he would also have an arrest record.
Wow...you said molestation equal school infractions. I have no words.

Your premise is based on assumptions, mine is based on the facts as we know it. Trayvon's bad actions took place *at school*. If he were over 18, he would no longer be in school, so how exactly would those "official records" of bad behavior in school work?

Old 07-18-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Ok, I'm not going to keep arguing this one point. Trayvon was on the phone. Initially he may have been in no rush to return home, he may have wanted to continue to stroll around the complex for as long as he wanted to enjoy talking to Rachel. He was under no obligation to rush home, he had the right to stroll around the complex for as long as he wanted. There is no evidence, not even Zimmerman's testimony, that Trayvon was going right up to homes and looking in their windows.
Then why did he run away from Zimmerman?

Old 07-18-2013, 10:46 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,397,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
Yes the jewelry was stolen AND he had burglary tools along with the jewelry in his backpack.

Posted with TapaTalk
Let the record show that Trayvon had a screwdriver in his backpack.

I don't think anyone knows for sure where the woman's jewelry came from, or why he had it. Most everything I've seen on the subject came from some blog somewhere.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:47 AM

998 posts, read 1,214,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
I have to admit, I never heard her say that. But I didn't listen to all of her testimony. Her latest interviews she's a lot easier to understand, and the content is different as well
DD (Rachel DD Jeantel) said she thought TM made it home after TM lost GZ & 2 minutes before TM attacked GZ. She said the reason she thought that is because she heard someone talking in the background who could help TM. Who else was outside talking in the rain? It was GZ talking to police dispatch on his cell phone. That is why third party conversation is "Hearsay" in court.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Wow...you said molestation equal school infractions. I have no words.

Your premise is based on assumptions, mine is based on the facts as we know it. Trayvon's bad actions took place *at school*. If he were over 18, he would no longer be in school, so how exactly would those "official records" of bad behavior in school work?
Duh. How old is his friend Rachel?

Old 07-18-2013, 10:49 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,499,263 times
Quote:
That doesn't mean he didn't assault the police officer.

Trayvon was found with jewelry, the police did not determine that the jewelry was stolen. That doesn't stop Zimmerman supporters from calling the jewelry stolen and labeling Trayvon a thief.

Again with the double standards....
You're a black woman ? You trust cops who charge a 20, 21 year-old with assault or resisting arrest ? Look at them wrong. shrug away and bam, arrest time. I believe if gz were a black man you'd be spouting a different song. This so -called 'past history of violence' is garbage, old garbage.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:50 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,206,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
If he was looking into windows, it was probably the same way anyone at night walking around does that, if that is their inclination. He wasn't a burglar! Why do you keep trying to criminalize him? He was on the phone. He was busy. He went to the store. He had a purpose. There is absolutely nothing to indicate he was scoping out places to rob. It's a fantasy.
Not to mention if Trayvon were looking in windows, Zimmerman would have said so on his 911 call.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.