Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 11:02 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Despite Pentagon claims, Marine colonel sought in Benghazi investigation not yet retired | Marine Corps Times | marinecorpstimes.com
That isn’t the case, however. While Bristol is preparing for retirement, he is on active duty through the end of July, said Maj. Shawn Haney, a Marine spokeswoman, on Wednesday. He will be placed on the inactive list on Aug. 1, she said. That contradicts statements that Pentagon officials have issued to both Congress and the media.
Once again the administration is simply not able to be truthful.

Why is it that they continually need to lie about what happened and to those trying to find out the truth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2013, 11:27 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Dear Obamaphobes:

Please reconvene the congressional house "probe" into Benghazi, the IRS, and the NSA.

Because we in the public would enjoy round two of you looking like amateurish imbeciles. And now that the Zimmerman trial is done, we need some entertainment for the rest of the summer. And you fools are entertaining. Foaming-at-the-mouth, shoot-yourselves-in-the-foot, batsh*t crazy entertaining.

You should pay more attention.............

IRS Chief Counsel

Old 07-18-2013, 12:26 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Dear Obamaphobes:

Please reconvene the congressional house "probe" into Benghazi, the IRS, and the NSA.

Because we in the public would enjoy round two of you looking like amateurish imbeciles. And now that the Zimmerman trial is done, we need some entertainment for the rest of the summer. And you fools are entertaining. Foaming-at-the-mouth, shoot-yourselves-in-the-foot, batsh*t crazy entertaining.

You Obama lovers need entertainment for the rest of the summer? How about getting a job like the rest of us. 47% leeches!

Old 07-18-2013, 12:37 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,020 times
didn't Obama say that global warming is the most important issue this month?

Old 07-18-2013, 12:51 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You Obama lovers need entertainment for the rest of the summer? How about getting a job like the rest of us. 47% leeches!
You know, that's really incredibly offensive. Though based on your posting history, I doubt it disturbs you much.

Why do you assume that every single person who supports Obama, or at least is not a raving con, is a "leech" and doesn't have a job? Is it that incomprehensible to you that educated, working people might actually honestly disagree with con positions? Or do you just enjoy being offensive?

Old 07-18-2013, 01:02 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Sorry KUChief, but you're on my ignore list and I can't be bothered to view any of your posts though I'm pretty sure one or two of them are directed at me.

Oh and let me ask you - what's that thing I apparently always say? Because I don't always say it, thus proving you a liar.

Old 07-18-2013, 02:51 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
My goodness, it's interesting to get a peak into the right-wing mind, where only conservatives have jobs, liberals are jobless and 47% of America are leeches on those hard working conservatives.

Too bad the facts show that most of those "leeches" live in red states.

Last edited by MTAtech; 07-18-2013 at 03:37 PM..

Old 07-18-2013, 03:00 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:

Old 07-18-2013, 03:14 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Sorry KUChief, but you're on my ignore list and I can't be bothered to view any of your posts though I'm pretty sure one or two of them are directed at me.

Oh and let me ask you - what's that thing I apparently always say? Because I don't always say it, thus proving you a liar.
So you have me on ignore yet post a question to me? LOL

Old 07-18-2013, 03:15 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"The initial talking points ran six paragraphs long and said the crowd was a mix of individuals, but 'that being said, we do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al-Qaida participated in the attack.' The talking points went on to recount attacks against other countries’ diplomatic missions in Benghazi and raised the prospect that the U.S. facilities were 'previously surveilled' in anticipation of the attack. By the time the talking points were approved a day later, they had been reduced to three paragraphs and any hint of terrorists or planning had been scrubbed. The final version said the attack was the culmination of 'demonstrations' that were 'spontaneously inspired' by protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo earlier Sept. 11, though it did acknowledge 'indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations'...A page-by-page examination of administration emails documenting the editing of the talking points shows a final product that got the facts wrong, but dovetailed with President Obama’s campaign-mode narrative that a mob angry over an American video committed the attack."

Emails reveal how accuracy was scrubbed out of Benghazi 'talking points' - Washington Times

Do you realize that not a single survivor has testified before Congress, yet? This scandal isn't over. I still don't understand why the peeps don't testify before the honchos in any scandal including the IRS. Is it so the honchos can be exposed as liars?
Seriously tho...it really is over. O-V-E-R.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies