Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 10:54 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times

Advertisements

No, but who cares? Did a white person drive in and kill all of these people? No, but this is all swept under the rug!

54 People Were Shot Dead In Chicago During The George Zimmerman Trial (INFOGRAPHIC)

Look at the 6 month old baby, who feels sorry for her?

Nobody

Get out your signs and carry them for this baby, but it won't be fulfilling, will it?
Since a white person didn't kill her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 10:55 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
I agree. It's maddening.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:00 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,859,570 times
All killed by white hispanics no doubt.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:17 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
No, but who cares? Did a white person drive in and kill all of these people? No, but this is all swept under the rug!

54 People Were Shot Dead In Chicago During The George Zimmerman Trial (INFOGRAPHIC)

Nobody

Get out your signs and carry them for this baby, but it won't be fulfilling, will it?
People generally don't care when it's black on black crime, especially if it's gang motivated.
In most cases, the community does not speak because they are either protecting their own or out of fear.

[MOD CUT/off topic]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-18-2013 at 07:46 AM..

Old 07-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:

Nobody

Great opportunity for people like al sharpton to get some attention and nbc to potentially make a buck... race baiters should rot in hell... the aftermath has been almost exclusivly for profit and there are plenty of CHUMPS to gobble it up. Will holder and sharpton and nbc be held liable for potential violence this weekend?

Old 07-17-2013, 11:39 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Why the obsession with Chicago, folks? No murders anywhere else in the US? The hypocrisy of the OP and her cheering section is so thick you can cut it with a knife. This has nothing to do with any "concern" about the dead and dying, and everything to do with the fact PRESIDENT Obama was the Senator from Illinois.

Predictable much?

Old 07-17-2013, 12:34 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Why the obsession with Chicago, folks? No murders anywhere else in the US? The hypocrisy of the OP and her cheering section is so thick you can cut it with a knife. This has nothing to do with any "concern" about the dead and dying, and everything to do with the fact PRESIDENT Obama was the Senator from Illinois.

Predictable much?
Oh please, I happen to live here. I am stuck having to drive through these places if no other way to get where I am going without adding a lot of extra time to my trip.

The fact IS, white people aren't killing them and that is the ONLY reason nobody is walking around with SIGNS!

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Old 07-17-2013, 12:42 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Oh please, I happen to live here. I am stuck having to drive through these places if no other way to get where I am going without adding a lot of extra time to my trip.

The fact IS, white people aren't killing them and that is the ONLY reason nobody is walking around with SIGNS!

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Nope, stuff like this is posted--mostly referring to Chicago, because Obama lived in Illinois. People would give a rats ass otherwise.

Murders happen every day in the US, kid, and it's tragic that human life is so cheap that it can be taken over a disagreement, or a gold chain, or a bad break-up or somebody cutting someone off in traffic. Kids are getting caught in the crossfire and dying because people have no impulse control.

I saw it a lot in my tenure as a patrol officer in Miami. Wasted lives over crap. So, please, take your concern over the murders in Chicago and stick it in that pipe you offered me.

Old 07-17-2013, 12:50 PM

23,846 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post

Predictable much?
Fine. Baltimore. DC. Philadelphia. Take your pick. The city is irrelevant - it happens everywhere. The question is, why is there no outrage? Why are there no vigils? Why is there no national effort to address the problem?

[MOD CUT/off topic]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-18-2013 at 07:42 AM..

Old 07-17-2013, 12:55 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,724,671 times
Quote:

Nobody

[MOD CUT/off topic] [/i]Now these murders in Chicago, were there any where someone was known to have pulled the trigger and still for some reason wasn't charged?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-18-2013 at 07:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies