Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2013, 05:16 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,237,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveNative View Post
The evidence didn't prove Martin provoked the fight. It proved that Zimmerman's self-defense claim was well within the parameters of reasonable doubt, and thus could not be liable for Trayvon's shooting. That's it.

The rest is simply your speculation and you're entitled to it, but it's not facts.
No one has ever stated or indicated it was facts. No one saw the initial confrontation. The evidence speaks clearly enough.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:18 PM

108 posts, read 285,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
No one has ever stated or indicated it was facts. No one saw the initial confrontation. The evidence speaks clearly enough.
The evidence doesn't say anything except there was a fight. Feel free to read your own interpretation though.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:18 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
ah you might want to look at Harriers posts as well as quite a few other GZ supporters posts.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:20 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
So sick of this "Justice for Trayvon" crap. What a bunch of hypocrites. No one cared two sh**s about him while he was alive. Why don't they work on being better parents and role models and less on marching down the street with stupid signs.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:20 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Don't believe everything Zimmie says.

He was always on drugs.
It's telling that that was the first thing he puked to the police at the police station.

Gee, I can't guess why he would volunteer that information.

I think he wears his prescription drug use as a badge of normalcy.

And, by the way, who asked you?

Old 07-20-2013, 05:22 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveNative View Post
The evidence didn't prove Martin provoked the fight. It proved that Zimmerman's self-defense claim was well within the parameters of reasonable doubt, and thus could not be liable for Trayvon's shooting. That's it.

The rest is simply your speculation and you're entitled to it, but it's not facts.
You seem very eager to point out bias and facts when someone posts anything in favor of the verdict, but I'm not seeing any replies to posts showing bias and non facts against Zimmerman. It seems like you only care when someone doesn't share your opinion. This is a discussion board, by it's nature we are all just posting opinions and feelings.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
So sick of this "Justice for Trayvon" crap. What a bunch of hypocrites. No one cared two sh**s about him while he was alive. Why don't they work on being better parents and role models and less on marching down the street with stupid signs.
It seems pretty clear to me that his parents cared for him.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:23 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,237,430 times
I dont need to look at anyones posts. I saw more of the trial than probably anyone who wasnt directly at the courthouse for those 3 weeks. There are people on this thread who are just impossibly stupid (we know who they are) and those who are using a modicum of sense to discuss it. This whole thing was a fascinating study in court cases, and even tho it did get tiresome, it was really interesting too. Truly, there was never any doubt what the verdict would be.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
You seem very eager to point out bias and facts when someone posts anything in favor of the verdict, but I'm not seeing any replies to posts showing bias and non facts against Zimmerman. It seems like you only care when someone doesn't share your opinion. This is a discussion board, by it's nature we are all just posting opinions and feelings.
When did I ever post saying you were not entitled to your opinion? Please, point it out to me. I'm just as free to express myself as you are. By pointing out facts, I don't see how I'm being biased. However, feel free to hold that opinion of me if that makes you feel any better.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:26 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
ah you might want to look at Harriers posts as well as quite a few other GZ supporters posts.
Harrier is defending his right to use prescription drugs.

Leave Harrier alone!

He suffers dissociative head disorder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies