Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 02:37 PM

130 posts, read 226,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
I do recall someone mentioning his above average GPA. Huh. Guess all that pot made him a dumb a*s, hey? What a loser!
High school gpa means nothing. I knew of plenty of people that cheated their way through school, and had excellent grades.

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
so... it is perfectly fine to attack George Zimmerman because he is alive and found not guilty or murder, but it is not ok to point out to those attacking Zimmerman that Martin was not what they are saying he was....

I have that right?
1. Who is attacking Zimmerman?

2. I'm still trying to find the article that said that Martin was a saint. Most of the comments I've read were defending Martin as not being a criminal. Because he wasn't. He really was just some kid.

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
The doors lock automatically when driven in most modern vehicles with power locks.
So press the UNLOCK button!

Old 07-22-2013, 02:38 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Never had blood on your hands have you. It gets into every crack of the skin. You literally need to scrub it off after a fight. Lets not forget the lack of bruising of any kind on his hands. The only evidence of trauma to his hands was a tiny abrasion.
Yeah, we know already, Trayvon didn't do anything, he just got hunted down and shot in the back for no reason. Sheesh..You would think people would know this already after the trial and all.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:38 PM

2,138 posts, read 6,317,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
That's food for thought. I can't imagine the hysteria from the TrayTraybots if someone found a Zimmerman tweet anything close to the garbage that sweet innocent little child sent.
Who needs tweets when you can refer to ZIMMERMAN'S ACTUAL ARREST RECORD!

Old 07-22-2013, 02:40 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
WOW the Martin haters sound like savages compared to the Zimmerman haters in other threads.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:42 PM

130 posts, read 226,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by south-to-west View Post
It also isn't illegal for a stranger to offer kids candy, but we are always on guard when it happens.
Next time someone offers a kid candy, make sure you hit him with a surprise attack, then start repeatedly smashing his head into the ground. Then when he defends himself, make sure you play the race card.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:53 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,816,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by south-to-west View Post
It also isn't illegal for a stranger to offer kids candy, but we are always on guard when it happens.
You don't get the attack them and punch them in the face.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:54 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Never had blood on your hands have you. It gets into every crack of the skin. You literally need to scrub it off after a fight. Lets not forget the lack of bruising of any kind on his hands. The only evidence of trauma to his hands was a tiny abrasion.
That's when the blood has dried. I cut myself shaving my legs in the shower all the time, it just runs right off. Zimmerman's face was wet and in the rain, it would run off. Look at the sidewalks in the pictures, very wet.
As far as his hands not being cut, wasn't he pounding his head against the sidewalk?

Old 07-22-2013, 02:57 PM

1,174 posts, read 2,512,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
Maybe we should lock up the 30 something year old millionaires who actually write these songs.
Or make it illegal to listen to rap music without a permit.
Or set a minimum age restriction on the radio.
I don't recall advocating for any course of action even remotely similar to what you suggest nor do I recall insinuating that he should have been locked up for any reason.

A young man without direction and without "gainful" ambition needed to be reached ten years prior. Do you disagree that Martin's behavior was consistent with a path towards a very difficult adult life? Marijuana? Petty theft? Disciplinary problems? Misogynistic rhetoric?

Where do you think a 17 year old with low communication competencies that dabbles in criminal behavior is headed? Easy Street? Please respond to what I've actually written rather than whatever you have induced that I must ACTUALLY be saying in crackerspeak.

EDIT: For emphasis - under no circumstances have I or will I ever imply that Trayvon Martin deserved his fate at Zimmerman's hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies