Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 05:39 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
George Zimmerman's story is not a fact.
On what basis do you draw this conclusion?

Old 07-22-2013, 05:40 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,530 times
OP, I'm a conservative and you're embarrassing yourself and me. What a drama queen. Clearly I side with our liberal listmates on this tragedy. Here's a solution I offered on another list since Martin is dead. Put on a red dress and go dance on his grave if you hate him that much. Or dig him up and shoot him again and pour "lean" on him and throw skittles at him. Would that make you feel better? From you posts, it probably would.

Zimmerman could put on a red cape and develop x-ray vision, and it won't give him back his life. I bet Zimmerman's gone over in his mind 1 million times, and will take it to his grave, that he wished he had done anything different. Why can't you get that?

Why are people so narrow minded that they can't separate their politics. Are you really that shallow? I'm so sorry for you that politics are first and people are last. I can't decide if it's pitiful or pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
You realize your post is a grotesque LIE, don't you?

He wasn't even convincted of not wear hearing protection. It was self defense. Being the victim of a vicous attempted murder is NOT a crime, and before you go off the deep end, your do realize Martin told the Honorable Mr. Zimmerman that he was going to die tonight, while in mid-ground-and-pound.

298 posts, read 381,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
On what basis do you draw this conclusion?
Law 101?

8,928 posts, read 14,335,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mister View Post
Seems like most of you conservatives posting on here know a lot about this stuff than Trayvon ever would.
Metro Matt can't make up his mind about who he wants to be. One minute he's your typical Texan cowboy, the next he's your typical suburban-style rap fan. Owns every Mike Jones album.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:42 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
Quote:
Law 101?
That isn't very illuminating.

Or - to quote Shania Twain - "that don't impress me much".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

Old 07-22-2013, 05:43 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Are y ou aware that the Honorable Mr. George Zimmerman helped rescue two people from an overturned SUV today?
C'mon, you're really a govbot troll, right?

Am I right?

Old 07-22-2013, 05:44 PM

331 posts, read 253,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
OP, I'm a conservative and you're embarrassing yourself and me. What a drama queen. Clearly I side with our liberal listmates on this tragedy. Here's a solution I offered on another list since Martin is dead. Put on a red dress and go dance on his grave if you hate him that much. Or dig him up and shoot him again and pour "lean" on him and throw skittles at him. Would that make you feel better? From you posts, it probably would.

Zimmerman could put on a red cape and develop x-ray vision, and it won't give him back his life. I bet Zimmerman's gone over in his mind 1 million times, and will take it to his grave, that he wished he had done anything different. Why can't you get that?

Why are people so narrow minded that they can't separate their politics. Are you really that shallow? I'm so sorry for you that politics are first and people are last. I can't decide if it's pitiful or pathetic.

Forgive me, I'm on a gif roll.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:44 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,987,932 times
Quote:
Seems like most of you conservatives posting on here know a lot about this stuff than Trayvon ever would.
Maybe because it originated here in Texas & has been around since the 90's?

Once you're around something long enough you start to become familiar with it even if you don't participate in it.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:45 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,309,108 times
Quote:
It's like they seem to know a lot out Gay men and butt sex.

Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?

Like Arsenio Hall said ...Things that make you go HMMMMM

Old 07-22-2013, 05:45 PM

592 posts, read 414,552 times
Change the law so the next GZ can not defend himself. Does this make sense?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies