Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 09:46 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,426,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
But why is he talking about in the first place???
Gee, I don't know. Could it be that is what the ENTIRE COUNTRY has been focused on for the past two weeks? Could that be it?

Could this case be a stepping stone to lead to a broader and more serious discussion about how to improve our country?

Old 07-20-2013, 09:46 AM

515 posts, read 621,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
He doesn't come off as a narcissist (not unless all alpha males are) and part of his target audience was Black-Americans, and another part of course were liberal White-Americans that were on the side of the Trayvon Martin family. His "I" and "Me's" were appropriate as he was using those words to illustrate empathy (not the same as sympathy--although he was sympathetic to Trayvon Martin and his parents).

The fact of the matter is he's one of the greatest orators in the history of U.S. Presidents. This angers his enemies.

I sense jealousy in your post. Obama is not just another "boring guy at the office" that no one wants to be around but rather he is the President of the United States and one with some charisma, empathy, and a good amount of swagger in his walk. His walk alone must anger a lot of boring, racist, white males stuck in no-where-going office jobs.
Actually, that would be Monica Lewinsky.

If anything, he seems to be more of a bottom.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:47 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,526,239 times
Wow, anyone who thinks/says racism is dead in the US in 2013 just needs to read through this thread for a wake up call. It's quite terrifying.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:48 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,917,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
When all else fails - drag out the failed Benghazi hearings. Let's talk about Iraq.

Were you so full of hate for a President that needlessly sent 4700 young men into a battle to die for no reason? Were you?

I'm just curious. I wasn't a part of this discussion back then.
Let's get something straight. I don't hate King Obama or his lemmings. I hate what they are doing to this country and I hate what they stand for. It is King Obama and his supporters that hate ME and people like me, and that is made more and more clear with each passing day.

King Obama hates his political opponents so much that he accuses them of not paying their taxes, allowing cancer patients to die, hoping children starve, wishing death on the elderly, and being racist bigoted intolerant homophobes.

King Obama has done MORE to undermine race relations progress than any President in my lifetime. Every time he has been given an opportunity to build bridges, he burns them. Political power is his goal - for him and his ideological allies. So no, I don't hate him - I fundamentally disagree with what he is doing and the way he is doing it.

I reserve my hate for people who have personally wronged me or done truly atrocious crimes. His lying, his incompetence, his warped view of America, and his blatant pandering to the extreme left isn't reason enough for me to hate him, although it does seem that he wants me and half the country to hate him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies