Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you approve of the Tea Party and associated individuals?
I approve 92 53.18%
I disapprove 81 46.82%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 08:55 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,272,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
Not too sharp eh?

You called the TP clowns, yet you support real clowns like Occupiers.
I haven't said a word about the Occupy movement. You sure whine about them a lot, though. Is this supposed to convince me that teabaggers aren't clowns? It's not working. I'm just revising my hypothesis to read "teabaggers are clowns, and their supporters like to whine and cry about other things when appraised of this fact. They don't even try to defend the party they support, they just start to blather on about messy parks."

I'd quit while I was ahead if I were you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2013, 08:59 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,971,686 times
I support anyone who regularly puts left wing morons in their place, that of course includes members of the Tea Party.

9,282 posts, read 6,712,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
I haven't said a word about the Occupy movement. You sure whine about them a lot, though. Is this supposed to convince me that teabaggers aren't clowns? It's not working. I'm just revising my hypothesis to read "teabaggers are clowns, and their supporters like to whine and cry about other things when appraised of this fact. They don't even try to defend the party they support, they just start to blather on about messy parks."

I'd quit while I was ahead if I were you.
We have the right to ***** do you know how much they have cost us? in the way of damages to private property, police over time, ect

We don't defend the party, you are right, we are too busy thing of great ideas to smash both the statist progressive democrats and the corporatist neo conservative Republics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So you are demonstrating Liberals are Intolerant and the banner of tolerance they wave is a false flag.
You seem to be confusing contempt and disrespect for intolerance. Don't feel bad, it happens a lot. But hey snowflake, if you feel that my refusal to pretend the likes of Bachmann and Inhofe and Perry aren't blithering idiots so as not to upset their fans is intolerant of me, I can live with that.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
We have the right to ***** do you know how much they have cost us? in the way of damages to private property, police over time, ect

We don't defend the party, you are right, we are too busy thing of great ideas to smash both the statist progressive democrats and the corporatist neo conservative Republics.
Don't let me detain you. I look forward to reading your manifesto. Let me know when you've mailed it out to all the news stations.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
You seem to be confusing contempt and disrespect for intolerance. Don't feel bad, it happens a lot. But hey snowflake, if you feel that my refusal to pretend the likes of Bachmann and Inhofe and Perry aren't blithering idiots so as not to upset their fans is intolerant of me, I can live with that.

How are they Blithering Idiots?

Old 07-20-2013, 09:02 PM

15,082 posts, read 14,255,367 times
If the big red clown shoes fit.......

Old 07-20-2013, 09:03 PM

14,561 posts, read 22,967,183 times
No.

They're idiots...usually bigots too.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Don't let me detain you. I look forward to reading your manifesto. Let me know when you've mailed it out to all the news stations.
other then OKC, you are aware a vast majority of terrorism is left wing, right?

Old 07-20-2013, 09:09 PM

Perry's a creationist, Inhofe thinks the rainbow is proof that god won't let anything bad happen and thus climatologists are all pulling a scam, Bachmann think the White House has been infiltrated by militant Muslim operatives and believes the Obama administration's health insurance reform plans include death panels. Whatever those are. If you're really curious I don't doubt you can find endless stupidities they've uttered over the years.

If you don't understand by now what dolts they are, I doubt anything I say would suddenly change your mind. Most high-profile Republicans embarrass themselves pretty much every time one of them opens their mouths, teabaggers aren't really an exception.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies