Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 06:25 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
You still don't get it. Too blinded by ideology. You go and have at it with others in here. I'm done.
if I "don't get it" it is only because you didnt 'have it'...next time come hard without excuses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2013, 06:27 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,993,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimuelojones View Post
if i "don't get it" it is only because you didnt 'have it'...next time come hard without excuses.

lol

Old 07-21-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
lol
show me your brililance, show me you know what your talking about.

Prove abortion is murder.

Old 07-21-2013, 06:33 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,993,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
show me your brililance, show me you know what your talking about.

Prove abortion is murder.

I told you I'm done. Not done laughing though.

Old 07-21-2013, 06:41 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,413,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You seem to be having problems with the two or more laws running simutaneously yet independently of each other.
It's not the law - it's the event and the inconsistent application of the definition.

Old 07-21-2013, 06:46 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlemagic View Post
Okay always wondered about this. Abortion is legal, even late term abortion in many states yet if a women is pregnant regardless of how far along and is murdered, the accused is also charged with a second murder? It's either a life or its not a life? What gives?

To illustrate the other hypocritical side of a simlar instance a Catholic church was recently sued for malpractice for a women losing her baby. The church claimed the baby wasn't a life. Hypocrisy is on both sides of the abortion argument.
You need to go ask the right wing pro-lifers who came up with the laws that render the loss of a fetus to be a murder.

That said, I do think that anyone who purposefully injures a woman to the point where ANYTHING in her body is damaged, a leg, her uterus, her arm, whatever is in her uterus, anything at all on a woman's body, deserves to be kicked until he's in a coma, but that's just my view.

Old 07-21-2013, 06:58 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,413,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
You need to go ask the right wing pro-lifers who came up with the laws that render the loss of a fetus to be a murder.

That said, I do think that anyone who purposefully injures a woman to the point where ANYTHING in her body is damaged, a leg, her uterus, her arm, whatever is in her uterus, anything at all on a woman's body, deserves to be kicked until he's in a coma, but that's just my view.
I can agree that anyone harming anyone deserves punishment. I disagree that women deserve special consideration - they've fought too hard for equality to suddenly admit they're more or less equal depending on the situation.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
It's not the law - it's the event and the inconsistent application of the definition.
It is not inconsietent if the laws were written for dfferent reasons and by different bodies.

application of the definition is what is used for each separate and distint law.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
I can agree that anyone harming anyone deserves punishment. I disagree that women deserve special consideration - they've fought too hard for equality to suddenly admit they're more or less equal depending on the situation.
You totally misunderstood or purposely discounted the poster's explanation why there is a laws against violent feticide originated.

These feticide laws came after the RvW ruling on abortion and do not have any relation to the RvW ruling.

Independent laws and applications.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:28 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,122,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
But only after first the state says its ok
Yes. Having consensual sex with a woman is okay because the state says so. Forcing it upon a woman is illegal because the state says it is illegal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies