Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 02:49 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times

Advertisements

For those not familiar with with the rampant abuse of vulnerable white people by groups of rouge black youth..Go to Youtube and spend a few hours looking at videos of blacks beating whites..There is this mod swarming mentality that exists. It seems that few black youth are skilled in the old art of street fighting...few are capable combatants.

I remember 30 years ago spending a week in the city jail for unpaid fines. What I notice about the violence there was most black can not fight..They dance about like jerks..When they are successful during an altercation they resort to swarming - 10 against 1 - There is no sense of honor or fair play when it comes to violent contest. Ironically they reminded me of white folks in the old era who would swarm and lynch a black man...seems that things have gone full circle.

Still black racism can NOT be justified anymore than white racism of the past. Those who actually believe it is payback time are off the mark. There is no payback - this is a new generation where the sins of the fathers no longer apply.

Old 07-22-2013, 03:18 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,481,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 314guy View Post
No, high unemployment, widespread black poverty, the lack of group economics, deplorable education systems, drug and gun infestations and negative media stereotypes would be why race relations haven't progressed. No one is focusing on the roots of that communities problems. This is happening in every major city in this country.
Intelligent post of the day.

That said I hold people accountable for their actions regardless of race.

Old 07-22-2013, 04:02 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySwelly View Post
Whoa. When did I say it was someone else's fault? You are reading things that I didn't even write lol. I am not saying that it's ok to riot. In fact, I'll say the exact opposite right now: NO ONE should be rioting. Not after a court case, and not after a hockey game (people seem to forget about Vancouver). What I'm trying to describe is the demographic that is doing the rioting: poorer people that are upset with the verdict of the case (and probably the state of their lives as well). Middle and upper class black people are NOT rioting because they have jobs and families to support.

And why would unemployed white people get mad about the Casey Anthony case? I don't get that.
Another ended.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:10 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 314guy View Post
No, high unemployment, widespread black poverty, the lack of group economics, deplorable education systems, drug and gun infestations and negative media stereotypes would be why race relations haven't progressed. No one is focusing on the roots of that communities problems. This is happening in every major city in this country.
Sorry but I'm Black and that is not my reality.

See, the problem (once again) is that people like yourself like to think that Black Americans are a monolithic group. The same practice of placing general negative statistics and stereotypes that are used for "the Black community" you wouldn't dare do the same to White Americans.

And let's be honest, people like yourself can not stand a Black person who has equal or more success than you have in your life. I know this because my family and friends have dealt with jealous Whites (and non-Blacks) all of our lives. There are a lot of Whites (and/or non-Blacks) who believe that they are supposed to have more than Blacks and it is an insult to their belief in their superiority to not be higher up on the totem pole.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:27 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dijkstra View Post
The irony here is that the black mobs are rioting because Zimmerman was not convicted and they are in turn being arrested for rioting, assault and theft......the very things they are typically stereotyped as doing and thus the discrimination. It is a viscous cycle that only perpetuates the racism.
What riots? Where is there a riot? Marches and protests are not riots. Have the two newspapers I subscribe to missed something?

Old 07-22-2013, 08:38 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Whaaa??? There are plenty of poor, unemployed white folk on welfare who wouldn't think of rioting when the likes of OJ or Casey get a free pass too. Don't give me that crap. It's always someone or something else's fault, isn't it?
Yeah you're right. Some white people riot over important things, like hockey games. Rioting over the belief that the government and legal system is unsympathetic to the murder of a disposable black teen is trite. /s

Bottom line is all rioting is bad.

Last edited by Tourian; 07-22-2013 at 08:47 PM..

Old 07-22-2013, 08:41 PM

Kathryn you are too funny and have too much time on your hands LOL.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:14 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado xxxxx View Post
Kathryn you are too funny and have too much time on your hands LOL.
Quite true.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:50 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post

Yeah you're right. Some white people riot over important things, like hockey games.
No, no, they riot when a Black kid wants to attend their school. Or they used to, before federal law and the National Guard made 'em get used to it.

:-/

Old 07-22-2013, 11:07 PM

A cliche saying that ring sad but true...........a country born out of violence and racism will always be..............

Go to Canada little racism there, except maybe Asians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies