Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 07:24 PM

742 posts, read 678,284 times

Advertisements

Google(LOL) it, divide and conquer politics.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:32 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
I'm assuming you don't know what "owns" mean?

Good question. Come to think of it, my current driver's license was taken two years ago, during a furnace-like summer that Texas had, so my skin in the photo looks significantly darker than I actually do for most of the year. I wonder if that's why it takes them so long to get confirmation of my info whenever I get pulled over.
I was just being semantic.

The last time I was pulled over they kept my wife and I for nearly an hour tearing through our car, two blocks from my home. Also, after our licenses came back clean, plates clean, they pulled me out backwards with my hands behind me and made me kiss their hood.

Why? Probable cause. My wife was adjusting her air conditioning vent as we passed the cruiser.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:34 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
You think their obsession with African-Americans is bad... you should take a look at their obsession with gays.
So you are coming out right here on the forum?

Old 07-22-2013, 07:37 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oh do take care with the cyanide (isocyanate) and you are reducing copper silver and gold.. I prefer my friends in the state of Alive They smell better that way....
Yes, reverse electrolysis of gold. Precipitating gold and silver from solution.

I still can't solve your riddle. Water boils at 113-117c but you claim f... stumped. Your post is already coming up in a Google search though.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:45 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Answers to your questions in the order you asked:

1. Because we feel like it. Deal with it.

2. We don't give a damn what white people call themselves. That's your business.

3. African American is a term reserved for black folks, not white folks.

Now you have ALL the answers. You can pretend that you actually know what the hell you're talking about from here on.
That's the attitude we have all come to know and it's that attitude that causes all of the problems experienced by the black man. Why attempt to conform and get along when fighting is so much more fun. Makes people not want to hire you and watch you when you walk in their stores.. As long as you teach your kids that whitey is bad and you should hate him and he owes you for being black, things aren't going to change....
Clean up your own back yard and racism will cease....

Old 07-22-2013, 07:52 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
How in the hell are you going to tell someone what they are or are not...

You need to check yourself.
Pardon me but I don't need to check a damn thing, he's black.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:52 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Let's be honest....a certain segment of the White population (usually those who have limited success in their own lives) NEED a group to be under thumb. That is the main reason that they troll anti-Black threads day in, day out spewing and twisting any and every negative statistic that they can get their hands on. These people have a vested interest in maintaining a permanent underclass (even if it only in their own minds)

And now....the counterbalance! (caution: dangerous images ahead)

Old 07-22-2013, 07:57 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Hmm, this thread definitely needs more 'counterbalance'.....

Old 07-22-2013, 08:01 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Do you really have to go back to the 1800s for "counterbalance"?

What exactly are your photos counterbalancing on this fine evening?

Old 07-22-2013, 08:02 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,549,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
African Americans should go back to Africa if they can't identify themselves as just Americans as all the rest of us do... they are obscessed with Africa.. Many blacks don't want to be called African,, just American like the rest of us. So what about that obcession of African Americans.. they want to be separate from just plain ole American citizens.
"The rest of us"? What a joke. I've heard full-blooded white Americans say "I'm Irish, I'm Italian, I'm German", without the so-called decency of even saying "I'm Irish American, etc." Are whites obsessed with Europe? In all actuality, I could care less what a person considers him or herself in this country. It is not your or my duty to dictate what a person chooses to be referred as, nor is it a gauge of how "American" a person is. The faux patriotism illustrated by comments like yours just show how ignorant and distracted most Americans are.

Furthermore, one of the distinguishing differences is that whites have the benefit of knowing exactly what country they are from. African-Americans are relegated to being generalized by an entire continent, since most of us have no good way of knowing what part of Africa we actually descended from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies