Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2013, 07:14 PM

808 posts, read 660,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
We have a choice system. And the choice generally means to either not invite people like me to the party. Or assume if I am invited I don't deserve to be there. These are great choices.

I am well aware I was fortunate to have quite a few advantages (being born to college educated parents). And even with that I run into issues. If I run into roadblocks, what about other people without those luxuries?

On an autocorrecting iDevice.
why do you think one should be invited to every party?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I don't know any black folks that bring up slavery or the "I'm being held down" nonsense either....and I KNOW black folks. Lots of them.

really? you don't know al sharpton and jassie jackson? and federica wilson or maxine waters? or eric holder or barack obama?

those are just a few names which pop up immediately when thinking about constant whiners about them being "hold down" or otherwise intimidated by the man - the recent T-Z hysteria being the best example

Now, those are obviously not real life people. Those are race parasites.

I do not know any of the real life folks who do that - I agree completely on that part.

But that does not mean they do not vote for race parasites.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:35 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,276,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
The difference is that the white community is horrified and disgusted when someone commits a crime whereas the black community rushes to shield and embrace it's degenerates and tries to paint the thug as some saint!

Really? Can you give examples of a black person doing wrong but is embraced by the rest of the blacks in this country?

You have race-baiting shakedown artists like Sharpton and his followers.

But yet you exclude entire news(?) stations such as Faux and it's minions Hannity and O'Reily not to mention the airwaves with the likes of rush and other dweeb that I can't remember his name

Even when the black community sees a black person speaking up against the thuggery the black community shuns them...calls them a traitor and an Uncle Tom.

Like West, or Cain or Lemon? they do not represent anyone but themselves and none of them has done anything to promote the bs that they say to aplease their white overlords at Faux. But you are right about one thing they should notbe called "Uncle Toms" they should be referred to as SAMBOS

THAT's why! The black community as a whole embraces thuggery and sloth!

Really? And pray tell what does the white community embarce, since you are the expert on things that you obviously know nothing about

I'm sorry that you are offended by the truth!

I'm offended by your lack of knowledge of the truth, but it is ok I just have to learn how to accept the stupidity like I had to learn to accept racism for the ignorant

I truly do feel for those that don't support that lifestyle but they need to work withing the community to become the vocal majority until they are an actual majority....if more of them would lead, they could lead the black community out of this current situation.

When was the last time that you ever sat down and talked to a person that did not look like you and actually <gasp> try to help them? Give me one reason why anyone wants to listen to someone like you who does not have a clue about anything that does not pertain to him anyway?

As for the gangsters of several generations ago...they were dealt with! The white community as a whole ran them down! So now you're gonna blame white people from 60-70 years ago for being an influence....gawd....grow up already and take responsibility!

Did they? These are now the ones who run Wall St and are still living the gangster life, except now they are robbing people of their life savings and letting them kill themselves. In order for any group that is subjected to a more powerful group to obtain anything of value they will imitate the group that has already achieved those goals. Historically this is why the countrys that have been conquered by Muslims tend to be Islamic countrys and those by Christians, are overwhelmingly Christian.

Speaking of responsibilty are you willing to go and talk to all of those white kids that feel like they are so alone and everyone is always picking on them before they shoot up another school? If not why should I be responsilble for grown men and women that chose to remain ignorant like yourself?

BLAME BLAME BLAME that's your game!
I'm not blaming anyone for anything, I just pointed out the hypocrisy of your condescending statement

Old 08-01-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox populi View Post
really? you don't know al sharpton and jassie jackson? and federica wilson or maxine waters? or eric holder or barack obama?

those are just a few names which pop up immediately when thinking about constant whiners about them being "hold down" or otherwise intimidated by the man - the recent T-Z hysteria being the best example

Now, those are obviously not real life people. Those are race parasites.

I do not know any of the real life folks who do that - I agree completely on that part.

But that does not mean they do not vote for race parasites.

I don't understand, please explain to me who people of color go to whenever an issue of race is not addressed? Should we just "be quiet and suffer" so that you and your ilk can feel good about yourselves? I guess that you will not admit that Faux, rush, hannity,o'reily, and that nuttyass scarecrow coulter are just as bad if not worst that everyone you just mentioned.

Maybe if you would have mentioned the above in the same breath, your rant would have been taken more seriously but now you just appear to be another pizzed off old white guy watching faux for race information.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:45 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,603,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I'm not blaming anyone for anything, I just pointed out the hypocrisy of your condescending statement

lol Cyborgt800 blew your comment (and blaming) right out of the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
The difference is that the white community is horrified and disgusted when someone commits a crime whereas the black community rushes to shield and embrace it's degenerates and tries to paint the thug as some saint!

You have race-baiting shakedown artists like Sharpton and his followers.

Even when the black community sees a black person speaking up against the thuggery the black community shuns them...calls them a traitor and an Uncle Tom.

THAT's why! The black community as a whole embraces thuggery and sloth!

I'm sorry that you are offended by the truth!

I truly do feel for those that don't support that lifestyle but they need to work withing the community to become the vocal majority until they are an actual majority....if more of them would lead, they could lead the black community out of this current situation.

As for the gangsters of several generations ago...they were dealt with! The white community as a whole ran them down! So now you're gonna blame white people from 60-70 years ago for being an influence....gawd....grow up already and take responsibility!

BLAME BLAME BLAME that's your game!

Old 08-01-2013, 07:46 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,603,726 times
Quote:
I don't understand, please explain to me who people of color go to whenever an issue of race is not addressed? Should we just "be quiet and suffer" so that you and your ilk can feel good about yourselves? I guess that you will not admit that Faux, rush, hannity,o'reily, and that nuttyass scarecrow coulter are just as bad if not worst that everyone you just mentioned.

Maybe if you would have mentioned the above in the same breath, your rant would have been taken more seriously but now you just appear to be another pizzed off old white guy watching faux for race information.
You suffer because you choose to do more of the same. Complain, blame and put your hands out.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:55 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,451,297 times
As our country recovers and unemployment rates drop, blacks will find that employers will NOT be hiring/re-hiring blacks at anything even remotely close to pre-Obama POTUS employment rates. Race conditions have strongly slipped backwards to a level of a few decades past in many ways - thanks to Obama, the Democratic party and the pathetic actions of many blacks themselves. This will result in the sociological gap between whites and blacks becoming disproportionately even worse than it was decades ago. This major set-back, thanks to the help of Obama and the Democratic party, will take many, many years to overcome...if ever. Black culture is not in the favor of black people ever getting a handle on the multitude of problems they largely bring on themselves...

Prediction: Hispanics will run circles around blacks (in particular) as they seek the opportunity for a better lifestyle, more meaningful employment, and education in the years ahead. This will send a significantly large percentage of blacks into an even greater oppressed state of life.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:

what are you "suffering" from? what "issue of color"? why should it be "addressed"?

imaginary "slavery"? fear of "millions" of lynching?

or the doors clicking when you walk near by?

Old 08-01-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
lol Cyborgt800 blew your comment (and blaming) right out of the water.
From you it is understandable because apparently you do not

Old 08-01-2013, 08:11 PM

15,068 posts, read 6,120,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
As our country recovers and unemployment rates drop, blacks will find that employers will NOT be hiring/re-hiring blacks at anything even remotely close to pre-Obama POTUS employment rates. Race conditions have strongly slipped backwards to a level of a few decades past in many ways - thanks to Obama, the Democratic party and the pathetic actions of many blacks themselves. This will result in the sociological gap between whites and blacks becoming disproportionately even worse than it was decades ago. This major set-back, thanks to the help of Obama and the Democratic party, will take many, many years to overcome...if ever. Black culture is not in the favor of black people ever getting a handle on the multitude of problems they largely bring on themselves...

Prediction: Hispanics will run circles around blacks (in particular) as they seek the opportunity for a better lifestyle, more meaningful employment, and education in the years ahead. This will send a significantly large percentage of blacks into an even greater oppressed state of life.
Are Hispanics of African descent going to run circles around themselves?

So far it looks like Nigerian and the majority of other Africans are running circles around almost everyone...are they not "black"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies