Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 09:32 AM

1,259 posts, read 2,258,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox populi View Post
because they do not whine ad nauseum about it to justify their PRESENT failures.
Please, I hear more about the holocaust than I do slavery and I'm black. How many Holocaust specials do they run on tv every year, not to mention the slew of movies, and museum on it. Trust me Jews are NEVER forgetting the holocaust.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 09:35 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vox populi
because they do not whine ad nauseum about it to justify their PRESENT failures.
Quote:
Please, I hear more about the holocaust than I do slavery and I'm black. How many Holocaust specials do they run on tv every year, not to mention the slew of movies, and museum on it. Trust me Jews are NEVER forgetting the holocaust.
'

Not to mention the fact that the Holocaust is why the West has to support Israel no matter what it does. Ever. Which, of course, has made us Enemy #1 in the Middle East since the 1940s.

Nah, they never whine.

PS. I'm a supporter of Israel -- to a point. Please lay off the anti-Semite accusations. I just wanted to point out that we DO hear about "whining" -- our entire Middle East foreign policy is centered on it. So this "blacks whining" thing is just, well, you know. The usual C-D racism.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:39 AM

808 posts, read 662,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
'

Not to mention the fact that the Holocaust is why the West has to support Israel no matter what it does. Ever. Which, of course, has made us Enemy #1 in the Middle East since the 1940s.

Nah, they never whine.

PS. I'm a supporter of Israel -- to a point. Please lay off the anti-Semite accusations. I just wanted to point out that we DO hear about "whining" -- our entire Middle East foreign policy is centered on it. So this "blacks whining" thing is just, well, you know. The usual C-D racism.
don't circumvent the issue, as libruls always do.

How many INDIVIDUAL Jews whine about Holocaust for their personal failures in the US?
the answer is - NONE.

support of the state of Israel, Germany paying them, labeling everybody as antisemitic when somebody hints on criticism of that - has nothing to do with the PERSONAL responsibility of the INDIVIDUALS.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:40 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
Well, half of Hollywood is Jewish lol

Old 08-02-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
again - how many INDIVIDUAL Jews do you know who justify their PERSONAL failures on the Holocaust?

the answer is - NONE.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
don't circumvent the issue, as libruls always do.

How many INDIVIDUAL Jews whine about Holocaust for their personal failures in the US?
the answer is - NONE.

support of the state of Israel, Germany paying them, labeling everybody as antisemitic when somebody hints on criticism of that - has nothing to do with the PERSONAL responsibility of the INDIVIDUALS.

Thats because Jews are very successful and powerful.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Well, half of Hollywood is Jewish lol
that is true as also it true that the Holocaust tragedy is exploited.

But it has never been used in a justification of CURRENT individual failures. If anything, Jews as a group have used all the reparation to their real benefit - as a group they are one of the most successful.

Contrary to ever whining AA community ( through their "representatives").

The reason why it happened this way for both groups is obvious - African Americans are being exploited by their leaders and by new slave-owners a.k.a affluent white liberals and Jewish leaders in the community encouraged their individual members to success as it will benefit the Jewish community and state as a whole.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Thats because Jews are very successful and powerful.
No, Jews ARE successful and powerful because of their INDIVIDUAL success.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:51 AM

Quote:
No, Jews ARE successful and powerful because of their INDIVIDUAL success.
Of course they are. I think it is their culture. They have always been that way. Even long before nazi Germany.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:57 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Quote:
again - how many INDIVIDUAL Jews do you know who justify their PERSONAL failures on the Holocaust? the answer is - NONE.
CORRECT! Because of their profitability, individually or collectively, no one is able nor desires to impede their progress. Nor is society being as apathetic towards them as a group, to say things like "Come on [Jewish] people get over the Holocaust", so us non-Jewish people can avoid feeling gulity. The Holocaust compares with slavery in no fashion that I can perceive, making your comment irrelevant, imo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies