Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 06:46 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,315,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
"The truth shall set you free!"

The general black community hasn't realized this yet.

Just keep ignoring their problems.

"The "truth" mixed with half truths will only confuse the the one that believe everything that they repeat" --Simonism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
I thought the OP did not like gays, Don Lemon is gay.
Taking anything that Edward A posts serious is like getting instruction from an elephant on how to fly

Old 07-29-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
You need to start with the HUGEST problem. That problem would be broke-a** women pumping them out like Tasty-cakes in order to scoop up the bennies.

This problem lies solely with women and the corrupt government that entices and encourages these women's stupid behavior.

You fix this problem and it would be a HUGE benefit for Blacks and society in general.
Which totally ignores the fact that Whites and Latinos are doing the exact same thing.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I am sure you know that % of WW making up the US population is huge compared to the % of BW??

Well, what is the OOW birth rate for black women???? The Baby-Momma-Bennies SCAM is a huge negative for all races...not just blacks.
So why is it that whenever the issue of welfare come up black women are the talk of the town?

Old 07-29-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Well he reached somebody. He was trending on Twiter all day yesterday and the vicious bullies on #blacktwitter went at him hard.

Oh and he currently lives in Harlem.
Which means what? You do realize that Harlem is not all black don't you? Of course you don't because you are scared to venture out your little concave.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Why doesn't Don Lemon (appropriate name btw) go far enough in criticizing black culture since he's more personally involved in it?

And let's be honest- if Bill O'Reilly ever goes 'too far' in criticizing black culture you know all the moonbats at NBC/MSNBC/Salon/PBS et. al. would crawl out of their caves to scream RAAAAACIST at him.
For one thing there is not a such thing as "black culture", let me be more clear as to what I mean. You have Black Africans, Blacks from the Islands, Black Hispanics, Black Europeans ect. so just whose "black culture" are they referring to? Even from these groups you have thugs in each and every one of them, you also have good productive citizens as well as Black conscious men and women as well as the unconscious. So to have abiggoted old white man make a broad statement about blacks in general is a travesty in itself, but to have some dumbass black unconscious zombie cosign on something that he should know is wrong is ridiculous!

Old 07-29-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Some of you are making this argument so complicated, it is really easy.

Don Lemon and Bill O'reilly addressed the symptom rather than the problems themselves.

Its like telling someone to cover their nose while sneezing while not addressing the the cause of the sneezing(allergies).
Because it sooo much easier to point at the end results and not do anything about rather than try to make and effort to change it. Blacks in America do not expect the likes of o'reiled ass to do anything but aggravate the probelm, but when you have a black person doing the same thing and does not realize that he is being mocked as well makes my head explode!

Old 07-29-2013, 09:03 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
He lives in Harlem. You must never been to NYC. NY is filthy but the Upper East Side is pretty pristine compared to Harlem. As someone who has spent their whole life living in various black communities I've seen this behavior all the time. I've driven behind folks who will toss out their finished McDonalds meal out the car going 70 mph. I once confronted a black lady who literally tossed her trash on the ground while standing about two feet from a trash can. She had no shame and started cursing up a storm. I called her ghetto trash that really threw her into an impotent rage. It was quite funny.
I saw some white kids throw their fast food into the bus when it stopped to pick up some passengers. Those people all have one thing in common: they lack common courtesy. Last I checked it is a disease afflicting people of all ethnicities.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:04 PM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,335 times
Quote:
Pretty tame stuff but it ignited some pretty ugly comments from the Left in response including from our delusional friends on MSNBC.

CNN's Don Lemon: Bill O'Reilly's Criticism Of Black Community "Doesn't Go Far Enough" | RealClearPolitics

Are you obsessed with black people?

Old 07-29-2013, 09:08 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now What View Post
Oh, another white power thread...neat.

I wonder when this little phase will blow over...
Another whiner, so what's new lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies