Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 12:49 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,011,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Then you should not have an issue pointing out all these super conservative bills he signed, or the super conservative programs/policies he implemented while in office.

I'll wait
Wait for what? I don't give a damn what bills he signed or didn't sign.

My point is that he was conservative ENOUGH when you guys wanted a Republican that could actually WIN in Sacramento. So please, stop with the RINO fakery and come clean. You tossed out Davis to install Schwarzenegger and no one seemed to give a damn about how conservative he was at the time, so don't play the "he wasn't a REAL conservative" card now. It's lame, and you know it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 01:01 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,772,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Wait for what? I don't give a damn what bills he signed or didn't sign.

My point is that he was conservative ENOUGH when you guys wanted a Republican that could actually WIN in Sacramento. So please, stop with the RINO fakery and come clean. You tossed out Davis to install Schwarzenegger and no one seemed to give a damn about how conservative he was at the time, so don't play the "he wasn't a REAL conservative" card now. It's lame, and you know it.
So you have no proof that he is a conservative. Weren't you the one who told me that conservative and republicans are two different things? Yet here you are claiming the opposit.

Everyone (republicans and democrats) tossed out davis because he was a moron. Then we has a run off election with over 20 people running, mostly on the democrat side. So Arnold ran as a republican because it out him to the top of the ticket without the difficult primaries that all the democrat opponents had to go through. Then he was elected and ran a liberal administration with a R next to his name. It is the same thing Bloomberg did in NY.

Pleas continue to share your vast knowledge of Califonria politics with us.

Old 07-30-2013, 01:12 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,910,175 times
After reading some of the anti-Hilary posts...I'm sure she will have little trouble winning. People were brining up Bill and Benghazi...man are those yall's winning points? More like whining.

The investigation into "wrong doing" in Benghazi will be 4 years ongoing with still no determination. Sad when you pin all your hopes to stopping Hilary on Benghazi.

Hilary will be elected in 2016 the first female American President.

Old 07-30-2013, 01:15 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,101,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Everyone knows you cannot say anything bad about Hillary. Because if do, you hate women.
No need to use those lies to make a point! People say bad things about Hilary all the time. Sometimes they're right and sometimes they're wrong... But they speak and it doesn't mean they hate women...

Old 07-30-2013, 01:16 PM

17,384 posts, read 11,896,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
After reading some of the anti-Hilary posts...I'm sure she will have little trouble winning. People were brining up Bill and Benghazi...man are those yall's wining points?

The investigation into "wrong doing" in Benghazi will be 4 years ongoing with still no determination. Sad when you pin all your hopes to stopping Hilary on Benghazi.

Yea, 4 dead men, abandoned by her disastrous decisions. Their memories tainted by her lies after the fact. Staying married to a man who not only cheated on you, but did so while in office as the president, showing unbelievably stupid judgement.

I hope she won't be, but she probably will be. One thing 2012 taught me is that the American voter is stupid, gullible and uninformed. They'll base their opinion on a movie of the week, then wonder what happened a few years into the term.

Old 07-30-2013, 01:20 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,464,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
So WHAT?

Don't like it? Don't vote for her.

You don't think the Koch Brothers and others aren't working behind the scenes to get someone THEY want into the running?

Don't want Hilary for POTUS? Then put someone up against her who isn't some worthless whackjob and who might actually be acceptable to others besides the farthest right of the republican party.

I guess it was time for the daily RWNJ faux outrage.
Based on " right now" Christie is the only Republican who has a good shot at beating Hillary, should they both decide to run and get their party's nomination.

All Coulter said the same as it related to the 2008 campaign. Guess she was right.

Old 07-30-2013, 01:26 PM

37,048 posts, read 41,983,791 times
I'm not convinced Hilary will actually run. I can't think of too many people with the qualifications she has though and I would have liked for her to have won instead of Obama back in 2008. The problem is I'm not a fan of these political "dynasties", but the system seems set up to encourage that kind of thing.

Old 07-30-2013, 03:31 PM

14,460 posts, read 11,208,515 times
Quote:
After reading some of the anti-Hilary posts...I'm sure she will have little trouble winning. People were brining up Bill and Benghazi...man are those yall's winning points? More like whining.

No she won't. America doesn't like her enough, that's why Hollywood is making these biopics and having one of the country's most admired actresses play her (Diane Lane). They hope to remake her image.

Old 07-30-2013, 03:36 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,910,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Yea, 4 dead men, abandoned by her disastrous decisions. Their memories tainted by her lies after the fact. Staying married to a man who not only cheated on you, but did so while in office as the president, showing unbelievably stupid judgement.

I hope she won't be, but she probably will be. One thing 2012 taught me is that the American voter is stupid, gullible and uninformed. They'll base their opinion on a movie of the week, then wonder what happened a few years into the term.
When you have either the Senate's or House's completed and binding findings on the whole matter, all you have is your conjecture.

do you think the American people will put much creadence in your conjecture without corroborating facts? we both know....NO!

Old 07-30-2013, 03:44 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,772,387 times
Quote:
When you have either the Senate's or House's completed and binding findings on the whole matter, all you have is your conjecture.

do you think the American people will put much creadence in your conjecture without corroborating facts? we both know....NO!
You must still believe the embassy was attacked because of a YouTube video.

Maybe you can ask Hillary the tough questions, then she will fake cry and faint.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies