Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 06:53 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
I wouldn't say obsessed, more like watching a train wreck in progress. He's an entertainer. Back in the day he entertained us with rock music. Now he entertains us through political showmanship. I put him in the same boat as Limbaugh, Hannity, etc... they get paid to bring in the eyeballs and sell books. Unfortunately too many people actually take what they say seriously.
Let's not get into entertainers and their political views, shall we?

There are some real gems on the left.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:15 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

You mean like this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGSMJZqT_I
Pretty sure there is no one on the left as DUMB as her

Last edited by DeadSpeak; 08-01-2013 at 07:23 PM..

Old 08-01-2013, 07:59 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
You mean like this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGSMJZqT_I
Pretty sure there is no one on the left as DUMB as her
She's just plain crazy. I had been under the impression that when she was on SNL, she was acting. Apparently not.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:18 PM

2,475 posts, read 2,076,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"And let’s all be honest here; more of us believe in the American hero Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s thorough investigation into your phony birth certificate and phony history than the phony media’s smoke and mirrors."

so ted believes arpaio and that it's a phony birth certificate...... but he's not a birther. is that what you're trying to say?
Nugent is saying that the digital BC presented is phony, nothing more, does it make him a birther? In your eyes it looks like it does, must be that guilt by association thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Mon Dieu! If Mr. Pantsload says Obama's birth certificate is phony, that makes him a birther.
No it doesn't. Nugent is simply saying that a digital version of the BC is phony, they can be altered. Was Obamas altered,....depends on who you talk to. Does that make them or Nugent a birther? You follow the guilt by association ineptness too.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:18 PM

1,509 posts, read 2,428,139 times
Quote:
would have thought if he was going to hitch to the birther wagon he would have done it a long time ago. oh well....:

NRA's Ted Nugent: Obama Has A "Phony Birth Certificate" | Blog | Media Matters for America
To be fair, WB, The Nuge has dipped his toes in the toxic waters of Lake Birther in the past back in January 2011 and did the Birther Wango Tango. This is from the January 6 episode of Anderson Cooper 360:

Quote:
"NUGENT: Let's get over with it. If you demanded it of me, Anderson, I'd go, all right, already, here's the damn paperwork. Now let's get on with our business. COOPER: Right. But they did that years ago. They got the certificate of a live birth which, if you're from Hawaii, that's what you get.
NUGENT: I don't think that's conclusive.
COOPER: But if you're in the passport office and someone from Hawaii comes in with that and shows it to you, they give you a passport. That's conclusive. Anyone from Hawaii.
NUGENT: You think that documentation is conclusive all around?
COOPER: The Republican governor -- then Republican governor of Hawaii has said on the record the guy was born in Hawaii. I have sent my health direct or to the records room and we've seen the long form original.
NUGENT: Well, you know, I've been busy hunting all year so maybe I missed something. "
After James Carville and Cooper both interjected on the lunacy of birthers, Nugent retracted:

Quote:
NUGENT: All right. Well, if Boehner won't do it right here, Ted Nugent at "ANDERSON COOPER 360", everybody get over it. The president is an American. Move on. "

Old 08-01-2013, 08:39 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
Nugent is saying that the digital BC presented is phony, nothing more, does it make him a birther? In your eyes it looks like it does, must be that guilt by association thing.

No it doesn't. Nugent is simply saying that a digital version of the BC is phony, they can be altered. Was Obamas altered,....depends on who you talk to. Does that make them or Nugent a birther? You follow the guilt by association ineptness too.
Couple his "phony birth certificate" with his "phony history" and what have you got?
Why, a birther!

Old 08-01-2013, 08:54 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,577,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Who is Ted Nugent?
Why should I care what he does or says?
Well, he's a freakin idiot, that's who he is!

AND

You definitely shouldn't care about anything the azzhat says!!!!!!!

Old 08-01-2013, 09:10 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
no.
Then why waste their time, are they having a slooooow news day? Media Matters and George Soros, he makes my stomach turn.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:13 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Couple his "phony birth certificate" with his "phony history" and what have you got?
Why, a birther!
Kind of seems like this President is on the phony train, everything connected to him is phony. You know along with "phony scandals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Well, he's a freakin idiot, that's who he is!

AND

You definitely shouldn't care about anything the azzhat says!!!!!!!
Ahhh, he does "Stranglehold" pretty well

Old 08-01-2013, 09:31 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

Oh? I seem to remember the right crowing about the senile Clint Eastwood and the empty chair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies